Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Resort recommendation

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Done Chamonix and tignes the last few years so we want to try elsewhere.

Suggestions please for a similar sized high altitude resort.#
Will be dioing a package deal.....I think.

Not bothered about Apres.

Just want to ski,ski,ski.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Renry, check out www.welove2ski.com for reviews of different resorts.

How about Verbier, St Anton, (both have got apres ski although you're not fussed about that and plenty of skiing for a week) Fernie, Canada (for the strong £ and plenty of skiing but no apres ski).

For mileage try the 3 Valleys-stay at Courchevel 1850 or Val Thorens for the best snow reliability. 1850 doesn't have to be expensive if you shop around for early or late deals.

Loads of package deals available on all the ones I've mentioned. Check out Inghams they have some goodish early discounts on at the moment to loads of resorts.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I imagine the Paradiski (Les Arcs and La Plagne) would be worth checking out and meet your requirements.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Renry, If you come here you're not obliged to take part in the night life (I don't). It does depend on what sort of skiing you want though. If you want 100s of Kms of piste on a sort of circus thing, then here is not for you. If you like challenge, off piste etc. then we probably fit the bill. LG on a day trip of course. Heli ride to ADH for the day. We have 220k ourselves of pistes, but a hell of a lot of off piste.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Zermatt.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I would try Les Arcs. Great range of skiing and has good hotels (1800) and appartments (in the new area 1950 I think).
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
If you want loads of piste skiing, plus reasonable prices, Courchevel 1650 on a last minute deal.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Val d'Isere: difficult to beat. Even though you've done Tignes, you probably haven't really done Val.

Les Arcs: when conditions are good IMHO is even better than Val.

Zermatt: everyone has to ski Zermatt at some point in their lives.

Three Valleys: huge area, many people would go nowhere else (although I would).
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Elizabeth B wrote:
Zermatt.

He said "ski ski ski", not "queue, queue, queue"
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
red 27, you obviously went at the wrong time. I can't recall a queue anywere when I went (admittedly it was off season - but the OP doesn't state when!)
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy