Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Girly helmet

Poster: A snowHead
Helloooo Again,

okay the boss needs a new helmet, i drove over the last one in the car rolling eyes

so i have to get her a new one Shocked
i have been looking around to no luck..
so the question is, are there any really girl ones out there white/cream with girl patterns or an angel or butterfly something like that ???
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Mine is silvery grey with white flowers on Little Angel
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
there are a few like you are looking for, but the most important thing is that it fits properly, should she not be trying them on [taking you with her on the shopping trip as punishment for running over the last on]

lucky she wasn't wearing it whe you ran it over Shocked
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Pink...http://www.snowandrock.com/Activity/Snowboard/Accessories/Helmets/Impact+Hype+CEB0010.htm

White..http://www.snowandrock.com/Activity/Snowboard/Accessories/Helmets/Assault+PRT0004.htm

Someone will be along in a minute to tell you the colour is unimportant its the fit that matters....
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

ucky she wasn't wearing it whe you ran it over

Who said she wasnt
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
My god they got there bvefore I could press send.. Smile Smile Smile Smile
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Got my daughter a pink camo one, very street.

Last edited by Then you can post your own questions or snow reports... on Fri 27-06-08 16:17; edited 2 times in total
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Worth looking at the Roxy range.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Ha Ha she was wearing it at the time !!!

nope it has to match her outfit !!!

Cem ::i am trying to source them 1st then she can try them on,

beany :: what make/model is it ?

no really it was her own fault it fell off her bike and i didnt see it Laughing
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Buying helmets is like buying ski boots go to a shop try on lots, decide which fits best, is most comfy etc and then buy on E Bay.
Like boots on E Bay the helmet will be worn in, therefore comfy straight away. Very Happy

Tongue firmly in cheek Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Katie (SWMBO) has a Giro G5 white with pink bits.....looks feminine but not overly so...
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Giro are doing the Bad Lieutenant in black fabric with pink embroidered flowers. I completely failed to ding my existing helmet badly enough last season to justify buying one.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
My daughter has a RED reya its white with sort of swirlingly girly patterns in green.
She seems to like it and shes a teenager so everything is usually wrong. Laughing
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
The Roxy one with coloured polka dots was very pretty but it's been around a couple of years so it now probably past it. But the stuff about trying it on is dead right - I tried on quite a lot before I found one that felt right, and even different Giro helmets in the same size felt really different. She'll want to try it with goggles too - it's the combination that matters.

If, of course, it's hard to find one to match the outfit, the only answer is going to be a new outfit too.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Mine's a white one with discrete (oops- meant discreet, thanks Lizzard!) pastel graphic - and a Butterfly on it of course (but that's a sticker I added!). It is a Salomon Icon.

Last edited by Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name: on Wed 30-07-08 8:55; edited 1 time in total
snow report
Quote:

discrete pastel graphic

What, the graphic is separate from the helmet? Does it float around your head or do you just keep it in a pocket?
snow conditions
Lizzard, Laughing I don't do late nights too well! Embarassed
ski holidays
Butterfly wrote:
......... and a Butterfly on it of course (but that's a sticker I added!). .......

Form the government site on motor cycle helmets

Quote:
Stickers also must not have adhesive that will attack and weaken the shell. If in doubt, do not apply them!

My helmet has a snowheads sticker. So that's all right then. I hope.
ski holidays
cookie monster,

All helmets are girly.
snow conditions
I love the look of this giro Fuse Leopard.
I saw it after I got my giro fuse, which I love, but I wish I had waited and gotten this one.

latest report
achilles wrote:
Butterfly wrote:
......... and a Butterfly on it of course (but that's a sticker I added!). .......

Form the government site on motor cycle helmets

Quote:
Stickers also must not have adhesive that will attack and weaken the shell. If in doubt, do not apply them!

My helmet has a snowheads sticker. So that's all right then. I hope.

Mine's got a SH sticker too as well as its little Butterfly - but I was in no doubt so that seemed fine!
snow conditions
The Giro Fuse Helmet is on Steep and Cheap right now for 53.23 USD
http://www.steepandcheap.com/?CMP_ID=ODAL_FFP5001&mv_pc=r239

I'm not sure about shipping to your location, but its worth a look while they have this up for sale. Won't last long.
Colors available as I type this:
Matte Blood Red
http://images.steepandcheap.com/images/items/tiny/GIR/GIR0080/MBRD.jpg
White Cranberry
http://images.steepandcheap.com/images/items/tiny/GIR/GIR0080/WHCR.jpg
Light Sky
http://images.steepandcheap.com/images/items/tiny/GIR/GIR0080/LS.jpg

Among a couple dark colours like Eggplant and Dark Grey.
snow conditions
Larger view of helmets

snow conditions
snow conditions
Mmm okay Dont panic everyone:
it all depends what the shell of the helmet is made out of,
the instructions will advise if stickers can be added or not,

Cookie monster aka Critch

oh and cheers for the Helmts snowhot, may get the little lady to order them when she is over in the states next month cheers
snow conditions
Lizzard, blimey, is that twee, or what?! Shocked
snow conditions
critch, The way steep and cheap works, you have a limited amount of time to order, but you can send me a pm if you'd like me to give you some other sources that are nearly as good.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy