Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

skiing buddies

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
shamone everybody,

how does a 19 yr old find people to go skiing with that are into the sport.
im stuck and desperately looking to join a group of people to go skiing with. all my friends have no real interests they're certainly not adventurous enough. Anyway i want to want to really go skiing sometime next year. The fact that its cheaper, more exciting and safer to go in a group has led me to this announcement.

So if anyone out there wants to get in touch, someone in my situation or even better a group of keen skiers pities me snowHead and wants to let me in on their trip it would make me happy.
merry christmas and happy skiing Cool
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi, there are a few of us going to morzine on 8th jan for the week. We are taking over a chalet for 14 but at the moment there is only 8 of us going. the cost of the trip is 295. This includes the travel to the resort by mini bus. It leaves london at 20.30 on the friday, and then returns on the 15th. Chalet on b+b basis. If you want to know more please let me know. Cheers and good luck. Smile
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
abian_710, Welcome to Snowheads Little Angel Why dont you join us snowheads on 23 April see the thread end of season bash, costs £50 but all the payments go to Snowheads, none of us know each other and there is a range of ages and abilities, looks like it may be a yearly thing, your sure to meet others in the same situation as yourself Little Angel
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If your looking for buddies...
U come to the right place!

(To be read in the voice of Elvis Presley)
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Snowbird, actually, some of us do know each other Very Happy But, it's a great suggestion of course.

A yearly thing? I reckon we should have a autumn bash as well.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
abian_710, hi, me and my brother and his mates (18 -22yrs old) are heading to La Tania, 16th -20th , Gatwick - Geneva on easyjet, staying in some mad backpacker chalet thingey, you're welcome to come along - more the merrier and all that.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
abian_710,

This was the thread of interest regarding the 'end of season bash' as stated by snowbird - since it took me like 10 mins to locate it!
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=3181

I can empathize with the 'no real interests' and 'not adventurous' friends!

This website might help for other sports like kayaking, climbing, adventure travel etc. http://www.adventureexchange.com/index.htm

If you are really stuck I can travel anytime since I am self-employed (must be cheap Sad ) - but the 'end of season bash' looks good to me!

cheers,

Neil.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Very Happy I could do with some adventurous friends who can and would want to ski! I need some who are 18+ though because we'd need a credit card...
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Vicky, no problem.....i'll be happy to pay if you wash my car for, say, the next 20 years? Once a week........
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Vicky, I went on loads of holidays when i was under 18 and none of us had a credit card- wasnt a problem at all.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Nadenoodlee, actually, I rarely use a credit card now, if I didn't use to pay for stuff on the Internet I'd never use it.

In fact, having and using a credit card in Europe (France, Switerland, Austria and Germany to my knowledge) is far less common than the UK.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy