Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

how long does it take to drive to Samoens from Calais

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
i think a couple of private lesson would be best too. i will ask the advice of the Tamworth ski instructor to let us know what level he thinks we are at.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
pam w wrote:
Quote:

apparently it's differant on snow.

it is different - and much easier and more pleasant. But even more so on real snow in the mountains! There's a recent thread about tuition in Flaine - somebody else was asking. After all your dry slope work you'll be far too good for beginner group lessons but maybe not good enough for the next level. Some private lessons for you and your husband would probably be a good idea. If you had those, say, your first three days you'd get to know the area a bit; instructors always know exactly where to take you forthe conditions. If your son wants lessons too (always advisable, though the kids don't always think so!) better book early. You get priority on lifts with an instructor.
Thanks we will get some private lessons. When are you going skiing? I have been keeping an eye on the Easyjet website but no sign of anything yet. Will they be released soon do you think or at the end of the summer?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
don't hey usually launch about 6 months in advance (ish) give or take a day/week??
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
they've started selling the easyJet flights. Don't delay - not all routes, yet. You have to check your route several times a day....
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy