Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Milton Keynes skier seeks gold for Ghana at 2006 Winter Olympics

Poster: A snowHead
Hello gentlemen and ladies

I am back after working hard to get the next stage of the dream off the ground. yes it is true. Ted is coming to ghana, to help judge and choose some local talent (physically feet, with nerves of steel)

The opportunity after months and months of talking myself hoarse has finally presented itself of ading the one man team. though we already have some fine young people who have already jioned me in my quest for putting more Africans on the ski slopes of Europe, and other alpine regions, what could be better than getting some youngster who have never seen snow, but are young enough to come to love it in time, and become good if not excellent ski racers. yes we are still building on what can be (said to be an experiment with me), which though did not achive everything we dreamed of but has dfinately opened up the flood gates for some really new faces in the sport of alpine skiing.

so guys i am off to the sunny slopes, and beaches of Ghana with Ted and some other top men and will be feeding the main man P.G with the news of what we are up to. Neil MQuoid is our P.R man for this event, and with a little persuation I hope to hook P.G as our grass ski consultant, he is a man who shares in some of my ideas for the future (one of Africa's finest grass ski centres in Ghana) wink

thanks

and speak to you later

kwame
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
snowleopard, good to hear back from you, and well done for getting this thing off the ground. Glad you're still chasing the dream Smile
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
it's a dream slowly materialising

i have realised i not only love ski racing but love skiing. i always get up in the morninig thinking its too cold, but when i hit the slopes i realise why i do what i do

so its baout time some youth from Ghana get to feel the same way

i am not giving up with one missed olympics, no sir, another 4 years of pain and fun coming up, and this time I am not alone Rob
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
snowleopard, Did you bang your head as a child Very Happy . Best of luck, we will all be cheering for you.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
no, my whole body

cheers mate
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Good luck, snowleopard! It will take time. You have chosen a very technical sport, where it can take years (or even decades) to get to the top. (It is not one of those, shall we say, simpler sports, where you can take it up and win a medal within 4 years - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/other_sports/winter_sports/4722536.stm wink )
Edit: with all due respect to Shelley!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi, snowleopard!

My daughter's out in Ghana until August, working on a programme with BUNAC. Have a chat with them - they might want to look at your grass-skiing ideas.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!

It's a tough life

Smile
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Mmmm. I think I see a pattern emerging. Very Happy
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Seriously though, out of several hundred snaps I have of Kwame, these were the only two of this kind! And I'm pretty sure the first lady is his wife Very Happy. Lots of photo shoots, and he's not exactly comfortable with them, but realises that they are necessary for the Ghana Team sponsors.

I know for a fact that Kwame works as hard as it's humanly possible at realising his projects. I spoke to him late Tuesday night, and he was completely shattered. He virtually has to speak to all interested parties himself, although manager Dave Jacobs, Neil McQuoid of Racer-Ready and myself, we help out in any way we can. The problem is that so many people want something for nothing...

He's off to Ghana today, to prepare things for the selection of the Ghanaian athletes to come to train on snow this coming winter. I'll update when I have some more news...
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
PG, in the 2nd picture, did you notice the expression on his wife's face (in the background). Not such a big smile in that one!!!
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
hello guys sorry to not have contacted you earlier
Mr Bell for your magazine if you can assure some coverage for Ghana International Airlines and Ghana I can get you a free ticket to be here for the event to speak to Ted yourself

also PG what do you say to a visit to Ghana

all tickets will be free for press people, so please spread the word and the lady in the picture is not my wife though she is pretty, i believe my wife is more pretty.

however you would have to pay for your accommodation at about 30 pounds per night importnat days to be here are the 16th and 17th

this is the snowhead in Ghana

the snowleopard Smile
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
snowleopard, tempting!
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
nice to here you are tempted keep me informed. it would be nice to have some confirmation from you today in order to fast forward arrangements

hello Mr Goldsmith, can your daughter email me, so we can exchange phone numbers. would not want to post numbers here

thanks any other press you can get involved PG would help a lot

kwame
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
snowleopard, emailed you
ski holidays
snowleopard, thanks very much for the offer. I can't make it over but I will see if DMS&S can send anyone from the editorial department. Whether or not we can send anyone in person, there's still a very good chance that we can run a story, especially if you can provide some photos of you, Ted and the local lads on the grass skis. snowleopard, what is your email address? (You can PM it to me if you want.)
Good luck with the event!
ski holidays
hello Mr Bell

will do as you have requested no problemo

to all you other snowheads we will be trying out the new grass skis and we hope to have some hot tropical fun
pics will be sent to P.G

GOODBYE FOR NOW NehNeh Laughing Little Angel Blush
snow report
Best of luck Kwamé - hope it all goes smoothly Smile
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy