Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

TShirts

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone know of a company (preferably online) that has a range of "funny" ski tshirts that can be customised with team name, resort, and so on. I've looked at Fat Face but there's nothing I fancy in their designs.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
hyweljenkins, you could design your own then go to a local printer, or you could look on (I know it sounds floosyish but...)
dirtyknickers.com they have some good prints where you might get some ideas from, nothing to do with skiing but use your imagination and I am sure you could come up with something. wink
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
That's what I've done. I found a place not long after I posted, but the concesus is that the one we've got is pretty OK.

Last year we used http://www.printedclothing.com/ with our own design, and they were excellent. In fact, both my tshirt and polo shirt look like new. I've just ordered a sample from them.

As for dirtyknickers.com, I think the site may have changed since you last looked Shocked
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Right, progress. I've found a place that can to the logo for us ( http://kibo.org.uk/images/TLR.jpg ) on to good quality tees for £11. OK, the image is single colour, but that suits us. It's printed using a flock-type material rather than transfer or vinyl, so it can be ironed safely.

I'm having a sample done, which is a bit more expensive because of the graphic set-up, but this started me thinking about a Snow Heads tshirt ... Anyone interested? I'm not wanting to step on toes, but there was a bit of interest in stickers but seemed like few wnated to come up with the readies to get the ball rolling. This way there's no initial outlay.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Great idea !! Would love a snowHead t-shirt
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
we just have to have these for the Arpil trip Very Happy
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Well, if someone can sort out the normal Snow Heads logo I can do some work on finding out if it can be printed for the same price I'm paying at the moment. Any founding members up for this?
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
snowHeads T-shirts would be a great idea snowHead
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/

allows you to upload graphics and have them printed on t-shirts, mugs, stickers etc etc.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I'll have one but lets do it to raise money for snowheads coffers offer the printers some free adverts or something to get the cost down and sell them at a profit
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I'll ping admin to see what their view is. I thought of adding a bit on top of the cost, say £2, for the Snow Heads. In the UK, I reckon that would mean the shirts would cost about £14 including postage. I'd need to check up on overseas postal rates, though.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Why not round it to £15 and make mine a large ... oh yea and b4 end of season
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Extra Large please and Medium for the Powderb*tch.... And post to the land of the Alp and Toblerone to be included!!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy