Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Overnight stop

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Any advice on a good B&B / small hotel half way from Zeebrugge/Calais to Chamonix would be very much appreciated. Don't normally stop but doing some removals this July. Key difficulty is not that it is half-way but that there is some secure parking for several£0000's of bikes that can't easily be locked in a vehicle. Thanks a lot, in anticipation

Cheers Ron Allan
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ron, some places on my site here. SOme have secure parking. http://serrechevalierapartment.co.uk/getting-there/
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks ever so much Helen - very helpful - any particular (secure) favourites?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
ron allan, the Auberge St Vincent in Ambonnay has parking a couple of streets away from the hotel, but it is inside a local champagne house, and gates are locked. To be honest, we always have bikes on the car, and hubby has always been paranoid. Most of them would be fine to leave your bikes on the car as long as they are locked to the racks. Only place I would be concerned about leaving them would be the centre of Reims, as the secure parking is underground and no good for roof boxes or cycles on the roof. La Loge is in the middle of the countryside, no=one else around except the families boxer dog. SImilarly Le Tilleuls in Burgundy.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Also the Hotel Pot d'Etain and Hotel Renard , both in Chalons-en-Champagne also have private parking but we usually park in the market place outside.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy