Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Grimentz

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I spent a week last March there, for me the nicest ski village I've known in my 30 years of skiing. I made this small report , I hope you like it, although is in spanish, sorry
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I don't read Spanish I'm afraid, but I'm off to Grimentz January 8th. Glad you liked it ! Cool
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Spaniard, welcome to snowHeads snowHead
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Another welcome Spaniard. Terrific photos in the report and not much text. Have a look people.
This resort looks like a 'well-kept secret'. 1400m-3000m, 220 kms of slopes. Courtesy of snowBase some details for snowHeads who like me had not heard of it before and cannot read Spanish. It's one of 5 small villages of the Sierre Anniviers area in Valais. If you click on the village name it opens details of the lifts and runs with a percentage column. Many percentages are greater than 100%. Another new one on me? Anyone know what they represent?
Have a good one Alan. Look forward to learning more on your return.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks Ian. I suppose it's just selfish to want to keep these little gems to oneself, but look what's happened to Ste Foy rolling eyes

However, since we're here does anyone know where to get the vignette jobbie for driving on Swiss motorways, and how much do they cost?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
40 SFR I think. Don't know if it's the same for next year. I always buy mine the first time I drive into the country, beginning of the year, at the border.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
PG, thanks.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
It's the same next year (40chf).
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Alan Craggs, So, tell us about Grimentz then !!!! Should I go this weekend?
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Looks great - guess where I'm off to this Saturday snowHead snowHead snowHead with shh...five other members of the SCGB and Rob Collister as guide. Can't wait to try out my new Dynastar 8000s and Fritschi Freerides! Just hoping the huge amounts of snow just fallen don't close the whole valley because of avalanche risk. Shocked
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
ise, yes, but will all you bugs stop publicising the place! To be a little more informative, anyone thinking of going for piste skiing shouldn't bother, this place is about off-piste opportunities. Graham, give my regards to Rob and tell him he was right about the snow forecast wink
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy