Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bansko

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
the thread on bulgaria prompted some conversation here about sking out east.. someone in the office is buying in bansko anyone know anything about the place?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Dont buy there, they will find it very very hard to sell!!! Esp if they want a profit. Its ok for intermediates and had a good season this year but has grown to fast, putting a lot of brits off. However it is still mega cheap and an OK place to learn.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Here we go! Stand by for plenty of Bulgaria bashing Toofy Grin

Personally I think Bansko is great but I wouldn't buy there. It is over developed with no re-sale market. If all the apartments were occupied you would never get on the gondola. There is talk about a second gondola being constructed and the ski area being expanded but even if that did happen I would be reluctant to purchase. That said I would happily return to ski year after year, just wouldn't invest
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
im not that bothered about the buying side im not getting involved.. i more concerned about wether its worth my while getting in on any freebie trips!!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If it's a good year then the same as everywhere the skiing is good. However by the end of the week you will find you are skiing slopes you have skied several times before. If you are not bothered about that you will have a great time. You will also need to be up early if you want to avoid the queues for the gondola. If you are not there before 8.30am then you can be queing for an hour or more easily
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
CANV CANVINGTON, Free trips to be got! Advise him/her to buy!!! Investment wise it may not be the first reason. People that have been and also own there say the only problem is the time it may take you to get up the mountain, queues at the main gondola can be long!

Just remind them a place in the snow is to be had at a good price, buy, buy, buy wink
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
CANV CANVINGTON, A good deal now will look like a shoite deal in 18 months time.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
It looks great but on an inappropriate place it's still graffiti.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
We have a superb 100m2, fully furnished Penthouse apt for sale. The complex is fully finished with act 16. (do you homework on the horrors of buying off-plan). It's 200m from the Gondola. The building has full spa facilities. By all means pm me if they're interested.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Might want to show them this:

Jennyski wrote:
Heres the gondola queue pic (queue number one of two)
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
It's a craap place to buy, do the decent thing and tell him to stop.

I know several owners, and all of them would bail in a heartbeat if they could take just a modest loss. Two of them would cut it out for a hefty loss just to be rid.

There is no bid....
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
thanks info.. is the problem simply the upload time or is the whole place a corrupt dump?
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Our local travel agent have an apartment in Bansko which they are advertising heavily - it's extremely cheap to rent, just a couple of hundred quid a week even in August. Tells you something?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy