Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The end is nigh for Rossignol?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Quiksilver has confirmed that it will be selling its Park City-based Rossignol brand of ski goods. In its second quarter financial statement last week, it announced that the sale will include the Rossignol, Dynastar, Lange, Look and Kerma brands of ski equipment and ski wear. The company only bought Rossignol back in 2005... The ski industry has been aware that Quiksilver wanted to rid itself of Rossignol for well over a year now. However, rumours suggest that the only offer so far has been a management buy out, which Quiksilver was unhappy with.
Rossignol’s projections were that they would need to manufacturer 300,000-500,000 pairs of skis in Europe last winter. But, early in the ‘07/’08 season, it became clear that they would need nowhere near this figure.

Quiksilver has now classified its Rossignol Group winter sports equipment and apparel business as discontinued operations pending the sale.

Source: http://www.utahskiandsnowboard.com:80/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=280
SnowHeads: http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=828740#828740 and http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=113220#113220
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
That did not last long.

I wonder what that means for Rossignol and Dynastar skis ?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Interesting.

Does anyone have global marketshare figures for the top 4 or 5 skimakers worldwide?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Who tf are Kerma Puzzled
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
the ice perv wrote:
Who tf are Kerma Puzzled

They make ski poles.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I'm good for £50 if anyone else wants in on Dynastar...
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
parlor, I have a few grand squirreled away but I would expect to be the person resposnible for testing & Demoing the skis Twisted Evil I will do this for minimal wage and a permenant base in Lech wink
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ordhan, you're in. Who else?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I'm good for however much... would have to oversee Dynastar production in Chamonix...
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
me too, although we'd need to cull everything except the race room Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Arno, defo as that is what I need (along with freebie Lange boots and Look bindings each season. God forbod if we had to buy stufff. I wonder why they are not making money, its almost like they are giving stuff away.............................
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
hey parlor, got a few shillings and a couple of francs left over.....shotgun dynastar!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy