Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Deux Alpes - Summer 2008

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Helen Beaumont, Very Happy . We'll be coming to Serre Che during our second week for a bit of a ski with some other snowHead's so will let you know which day and we could all meet up. Do you know if the Briancon vet will be open on the Friday after New Year by any chance? If not, we're stuck in France 'til he is Twisted Evil Laughing
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
R32, he will be open
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
R32, there is an English vet in the valley, if that would be easier for you?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
chris, that is who they saw last time. We recommended them.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
R32, let us know when you're coming over, and we'd love to meet up.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Cheers Helen Beaumont. Have got your mobile number, will give you a bell over christmas. Cool
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
chris, Our 'Veterinary' French is coming along great now and it's quite a nice drive to Briancon, except when the weather's bad going over the Col that is!!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
R32, so is ours........... Laughing
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
easiski wrote:
Butterfly, Why would you fall over???? You should really give it a go. We need to keep our dry slopes open. Imagine.... the novelty of the snowdomes has worn off; hardly anyone goes in the spring and summer; will they stay open? I doubt it. By then many of the dry slopes will have closed due to lack of business and we'll be stuffed with nowhere to ski ... I know it's a bit gloomy, but I could see it happening.

Much more likely to be in October rather than September though ... perhaps you could combine the trip to see your sister? It's all int he same area. Very Happy

I am sorely tempted - but the date probably won't work for me - I am already booked up every Sat in October! I am free Sundays 12, 19 and 26 though and as you say it could be combined with a visit to my sister - might even persuade her & the kids to ski as well (she's pretty good even on limited experience).
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Butterfly, I'm liaising with SnowskiSnow almost as we speak. either 12 or 19 look good to me. I prefer Sundays anyway. Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy