Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Any Ski School Recommendations - Meribel

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

On behalf of snowhead k's friend... (really! ; & dont ask), anyone got any recommendations for a skischool to suit a male adult beginner (snowplough on the gentle stuff beginner) in Meribel ?

Would help if they speak English (or possibly, South African) though guess that's not going to be a problem in Meribel snowHead

Cheers,
austin7
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
New generation. www.skinewgen.com
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
New Generation at Meribel are very good if you want an English speaking school.. Beginner friends did a week with them last winter and came back with nothing but praise. I did a two day off-piste coaching clinic with them too and they were excellent.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
thanks Smile
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Voila: http://www.merinet.com/listings/11/ALL/ALL/ALL

The first 3 listed are considered the best. They're independents, either British-based or aimed at the English speaking market, and are definately the schools of choice amongst English speaking punters. I've used Snowsystems twice and loved them. Everyone raves about New Gen. Magic in Motion instructors seem to be everywhere in Meribel, but oddly I've yet to speak to anyone who's used them. Dunno about the remainder, sorry. Every EFS in the 3V has the usual EFS reputation so buyer beware.

All ski schools meet at Meribel's main lift area (the Chaudanne) therefore if you're staying in Mottaret you'll need to shuss down each morning - but it's a gentle green run that's not a hard task even for novices.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy