Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

easyjet winter flights-post only if you have information

Poster: A snowHead
Kel, good result - what can we all do but the best for ourselves?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Kel,

Well, like I said, if they got it wrong, then take advantage! Congratulations.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Kel, I also did something similar. I booked with ryanair from Stanstead to Klagenfurt as soon as the flights came out for the half term week, I think for 39 one way and 49 the other, which plus taxes and all the rest came to around £130 per person. They're now around £360 per person. And so with 6 of us going, we saved £1400. I too feel very smug. Very Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Smokin Joe wrote:
I wish those of you have have the choice of 8 carriers from 13 different airports would leave this thread to those of us who have easyjet from one airport........ wink

Cough Cough ! rolling eyes
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Smokin Joe wrote:
Smokin Joe wrote:
I wish those of you have have the choice of 8 carriers from 13 different airports would leave this thread to those of us who have easyjet from one airport........ wink

Cough Cough ! rolling eyes

Wot he said.............
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Does anyone know if any of the easyjet winter flights have been released yet?

I've just checked for the ones I'm interested in, and they are still only on sale up until November 2008.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Jumpin Jack, AFAIK only to November - I checked again last night. Jet 2 are out though, if any good for you? From memory last year, EJ were out in full by mid-end June
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I booked winter flights last year on the 29 June, so if they're released at the same time this year keep an eye on the websites over the next few weeks.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Do you think we could set up some type of email list so we can all notify each other when the flights go on sale?

If anyone knows how to do these type of things I'd be willing to help!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
smudger, can I suggest you just click 'watch this topic for replies' at the bottom of this page and you will be notified by email when someone posts about flights being released.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Helen Beaumont, Embarassed thank you, I never realised that was there - I'm waiting for Easyjet for our Christmas flights too.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Helen Beaumont wrote:
smudger, can I suggest you just click 'watch this topic for replies' at the bottom of this page and you will be notified by email when someone posts about flights being released.

Yeah, then you can get all excited when you see the email, only to find out the thread has been hijacked by a Euro vs Canada debate or the price of Ryanair flights ... helpful, not !
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
masmith, keep on topic then................
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
OK, stickied thread and changed title. I will be moderating off-topic posts. Evil or Very Mad
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Well done Helen !
latest report
Can't one of teh script kiddies write a little executable to settle this. I think brian ran one last year every hour checking his preferred flights with it setting off an alarm when they became available?
snow report
fatbob, no doubt they can, but I can't.
ski holidays
I'm on it - should get a text message from a monitoring system as soon as the booking options include December 2008... Little Angel

... but as always, if someone else can do the same in a different way, two monitors are always better than one
ski holidays
ousekjarr, you'll be lucky. Most times you get the email days after the flights are on sale, so don't rely on that system.
snow conditions
I'm not relying on any system run by Easyjet - I have a server which downloads their web page every 30 minutes, parses the content, and alerts me if the drop-down box to select the departure date includes December 2008, since it currently stops at November. The alert is sent by my server, which uses a directly attached modem to send a text message via Vodafone, which we also use to alert us if our servers misbehave. Scoff ye not... wink
latest report
And they said there would never be a useful job for computers Very Happy
ski holidays
ousekjarr, wow. That's all I can say. And wow again.
snow report
pam w, the geek shall inherit the earth (well, the cheap flights anyway Very Happy )
snow report
ousekjarr, my new best friend........lets keep this thread clear now until the big day arrives !
ski holidays
BUT, IFIRC, EZ release each route on different dates will ousekjarr,'s 'puter spot this or just tell us when the first December flight appears and then ignore all the other route's ? Sad
latest report
The website has no code on the front page to handle differing release dates, so unless they add such code when they make the new flights available, it should be OK. The list of months available is a static list, hard-coded into the page, so I suspect that what happens is that the month list will be updated to show flights through to March/April, but selecting a route which hasn't been released yet will then return no available flights on the search page.

Some sites will query a database and update the page content based on what you select in the menus, but this doesn't appear to be one of them, so fingers crossed...
ski holidays
yeh it should work, sounds a similiar principle to Brians script which worked fine!

I'd suggest booking your flights before telling anyone else first though ousekjarr, Wink
snow conditions
Not winter flights but EZ are having a sale again!

http://mail.easyjet.com/go.asp?/bEAS001/mPPRE3A/qYYRE3A/u135036/xAXOD5A
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
ousekjarr wrote:
I'm not relying on any system run by Easyjet - I have a server which downloads their web page every 30 minutes, parses the content, and alerts me if the drop-down box to select the departure date includes December 2008, since it currently stops at November. The alert is sent by my server, which uses a directly attached modem to send a text message via Vodafone, which we also use to alert us if our servers misbehave. Scoff ye not... wink

...and the system was a snip at around the same as a return flight to New Zealand! Toofy Grin
snow conditions
Flights now bookable until March '09.

GO
snow report
Not all routes though. Luton and Stansted to Geneva aren't but EMA is.
snow conditions
Ah shucks the new dates are on there but it doesn't let you get any prices even-says this route is only available until 28th October 2008 etc etc rolling eyes
ski holidays
No, not all routes. Some.
ski holidays
no late wed flight to gva from east mids (last year dep. EMA 18:30), wonder if this has been canned or may appear later ?
ski holidays
That was quick - my script just notified me that they became available sometime between 1730 and 1800.... wink

I may be able to work out a way to check for specific routes next week - there's a list of routes and availability dates on the page which I can interrogate, but its not simple and I'm going away for the weekend in 10 minutes...
latest report
Is it me? Looking for Liverpool - Geneva and it allows me to put the dates in (Jan 09) for that route, but then tells me that the route is only available up to November Puzzled
latest report
Bristol flights are avaiable
snow report
Bristol flights are avaiable
snow conditions
riverman, are Bristol flights available ? Toofy Grin
snow conditions
masmith, Yes and Yes
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy