Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

easyjet winter flights-post only if you have information

Poster: A snowHead
Roger C, What time did you book a flight for the return from GVA? The Easyjet timetable says there is a flight at 2155 (which is ideal for transfers) but the latest I can see to book leaves GVA at 1850. Am I missing something?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Helen Beaumont wrote:
paulio, I only checked for Christmas for some friends wanting to stay in our apartment, and not sure of total, as I then texted them to let them know they were on sale, and left it up to them , but they appeared to be quite reasonable. The Turin flight was much more expensive.

Yeah, I really wanted Turin myself, but it was daylight robbery Sad
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Phil_D, When you click on the timetable link on the easyjet website there's a message

Important Stuff
Winter - 28 October 2007 to 29 March 2008;
Summer - 30 March 2008 to 25 October 2008;
All times are local.

The winter timetable, rather helpfully, is last winter !
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Phil_D, dont bother with the timetable, go through the booking process to check available times, these are ours:

ursday 11 December

Check in opens Thu 11 Dec 14:00
Closes Thu 11 Dec 15:20
London Gatwick (North) To Geneva
flight 8574; dep. Thu 11 Dec 16:00
arr. Thu 11 Dec 18:35

Sunday 14 December

Check in opens Sun 14 Dec 19:35
Closes Sun 14 Dec 20:55
Geneva To London Gatwick (North)
flight 8560; dep. Sun 14 Dec 21:35
arr. Sun 14 Dec 22:10
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
romeowner, We are flying out late morning on Sun 7th Dec and coming back on Wed 10th on the evening.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
masmith, Thanks for that, I hadn't noticed the timetable was for last winter Embarassed

Roger C, The midweek flights seem to have an earlier return than those on Fri-Sun so just waiting to hear from Joanne if I can stay another night Smile Otherwise I think I'll have to stay overnight in Geneva
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Roger c, cant get the late flight with easy jet on the wednesday think im gonna have to bite the bullet and book with BA Sad
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I don't believe what I have just seen. After abandoning our Ischgl hotel as flights Munich to Stansted were so much last week, have re-booked to go to Bormio Italy. Just seen that Easyjet now flying Gatwick to Innsbruck on a saturday. The whole reason for abandoning Ischgl was because of Sunday to Sunday flights to Innsbruck and having the added cost of an extra night in separate hotel and losing night in resort. They are not even listing saturday to saturday flights on their timetable which still only goes up to 2008. I didn't even check the Innsbruck flights before I booked Milan. Oh Easyjet, never again - too much stress.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
romeowner, Think last BA flight departs earlier than Easyjet, possibly 1810
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Phill D just checked there is a flight from GVA -LHR at 20.35 £129 return not too bad really, do you know how much snowboard carrige is with them cant find a price for it there???
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
romeowner, Free with BA.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Colin B, really???? can any one else confirm this.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
romeowner, Yes, skis are free with BA, and with Swiss. I have booked Swiss from London City for Tignes in December. I paid £118 return.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Christina1, I feel for you, the whole thing is a lottery.

Some flights do seem to have now gone down a little bit again, after an initial price surge.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Thanks for the replies guys..... only 4.5 months till the first trip woop snowHead
snow conditions
Part of the problem here is of our own creating IMO. We are getting jittery earlier and earlier in the Summer and wanting to book our trips up. Pre-EJ/Ryanair and pre-SH's did we all worry so much?
ski holidays
We got Luton - GVA flights for a Mountainsun trip 17th - 20th November. No late flights back so we'll stay overnight near GVA and fly back on 21st - £111.96 for two return, even adding a cheapo hotel onto that it is still reasonable - and why we go through these hassles! (I did check BA - cheapest was £183.76, and they don't have late flights either, and Gatwick is a lot further than Luton for us, and factoring in parking Heathrow is just too expensive!)
snow report
Helen Beaumont, I agree, until recently we always had a November rock climbing trip, pre-budget airlines the charter flight was over £100 each, which we thought was good value then with Go, Easyjet etc the prices came down - but until a couple of years ago I'm sure the winter flights didn't come out until late August?
snow report
Bournemouth to Geneva now on sale.Outside of School hols quite cheap still £15/£20 each way plus tax's.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy