Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

easyjet winter flights-post only if you have information

Poster: A snowHead
All this waiting is starting to irritate me, please release Turin prices. The added capacity in the market will drive down BA's and ryanair's prices (he hopes). snowHead
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Edinburgh to Geneva and two extra half days skiing Laughing
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Looks like it has gone pear shaped for our Ischgl trip. £250 each half-term Stansted to Munich Sad . Cannot justify that for a family of 4. Just holding out for a glimmer of hope with Innsbruck flights.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Christina1, I've been thinking the same thing - definitely not going to be bullied into spending megabucks by the airlines

The glimmer of hope might be that the flights actually go down in price, due to initial lack of interest...

We can but hope.

Ferry and driving is looking ever more attractive...
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
paulio, Also watching Air Berlin for the same route. Otherwise complete re-think as to destination.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Just booked Liverpool to Innsbruck for end of January for about £65 (plus £33 for skis - still under £100 total, so not too bad.)
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
The flights I booked this afternoon are already £102 more Shocked
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Me and Dwarf Vader just booked our xmas flights, LPL-GVA on the 20th Dec and BASEL-LPL on the 28th Dec. £135 each inc skis. Get an extra day on the snow and a hotel in Basel for the cost of what the Saturday GVA flight would have been!
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Take the lap top on holiday for the flights,; something I never usually do. What happens the internet connection goes down the day the flights come out. Just discovered my flights are now close on £300 per head. C'est la vie.
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
New flights released, see http://www.easyjet.co.uk/EN/News/cheap_winter_flights_from_belfast_edinburgh_glasgo.html

Gatwick seats from 14 July - now just holding my breath to see what the prices will be like.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
London Luton flights which apply to me trying to fly to Turin are being released on the 14th July.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I could book the liverpool to Geneva now for the Tignes boot camp for 85 quid each all in -but its a late flight outbound meaning getting in to resort well after midnight,or do i wait for the Luton flights to come out as could then get earlier flight and have a few beers in Geneva before getting to resort for 9 or 10ish. There's not much diffference in the driving time though i think Liverpool is a bit closer(though i'venever flown from there actually). I'd prefer to go from Luton just for the choice of flights out though i concerned if i don't book the Liverpool flights now and wait we might end up paying £150. Looking at comparable flights out so far do people think i should wait for the Luton flights?
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Atomic_Mick1970, I used the Luton flight last year for the tignes trip. Out of interest I priced up Stansted and its coming in at a lot more than £85. If it was me, and as long as I coudl gurantee being on the minibus, I would book Liverpool now. You can have beer at the chalet when you arrive - we did at 2.30am!
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
holidayloverxx, i just tried pricing up Stanstead but dont think the flights to Geneva start till about the 12th dec on that route-after i come back-my days are Sunday and Wednesday back by the way which is kinda off peak days.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Atomic_Mick1970, i was going by a thurs/fri - sun trip so, agreed, pricing might be different for sun - wednesday. You coudl try the liverpool flight for thurs - sun to see if they are more than the sun - weds option, if hey are then th same logic might apply for luton
snow conditions
I'm really scared now. I've held on for the Gatwick flights, but in the meantime loads of 'alright but not perfect' alternatives have risen from £quite-pricey-but-doable to £no-chance. If the LGW flights go on sale at something extortionate, I might have blown it altogether!
latest report
Well British Airways flights from Turin have now dropped to £120return per person. I have a feeling I'm not going to wait for the easyjet flights come out.
ski holidays
Christopher wrote:
Well British Airways flights from Turin have now dropped to £120return per person. I have a feeling I'm not going to wait for the easyjet flights come out.

Not for half-term they haven't...
latest report
paulio, It is annoying being confined to peak periods as these flights are at christmas.
snow report
Quote:

Luton and Gatwick winter schedule

Seats from London Luton and London Gatwick this winter will be available from 14 July at www.easyJet.com
latest report
Michelle wrote:
Quote:

Luton and Gatwick winter schedule

Seats from London Luton and London Gatwick this winter will be available from 14 July at www.easyJet.com

or will they ? clock is ticking
snow report
I've been checking off and on all day....
latest report
I have hardly been off here all day constantly checking. Have now got a headache and having to go out this evening, so will probably miss them if they come out in an hour or two. I hate this. No more Easyjet in the future after this.
ski holidays
Gatwick Geneva on there now
ski holidays
EJ Luton to GVA are out. Sunday 14th Dec does not have the late evening flight (which folk wanted for the mountainsun deal) so folk may need to saty over on the sunday night at fly back on Monday.

Thursday 11th - Mon 15th Dec with 1 hold bag & 1 pair of skis = £88.98.
latest report
Feb half term - out Friday eve back Sun eve a snip at £330!!!
latest report
Luton-Turin now online too.
snow report
Just booked to Milan at half term. £158 each. Not too bad.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
ANd Gatwick-Grenoble
ski holidays
And Luton-Grenoble.
latest report
gatwick-gva now out, £72 return for Dec mountainsun deal, v happy!
snow report
I was gutted when i saw that there was no late flight back from Geneva to Luton and almost just booked the Liverpool flights instead-then i had a brainwave-i've booked Luton flying out meaning we can spend an afternoon on the pop in Geneva before getting picked up then flying back into Liverpool on the late flight. Doing it that way i've got the flights i wanted and saved nearly 100 quid too-it works out at £62 each including a hold bag each. We won't even have to shell out the £25 airport parking either-we just need to find someone to drop us off and pick us up now! With the money we are saving we can give someone a good drink for doing it anyway snowHead
latest report
Hi Atomic,
what date are you going to boot camp, i'm going on 30th nov haven't booked flights yet tho looks like im going to have to use BA Heathrow to be able to get flights to siut us.... we are based in Swanse
snow report
Swansea Embarassed
snow conditions
romeowner cant you use Sleazyjet from Bristol to GVA?
snow conditions
The flights I booked are now, only about an hour later, around twice as expensive Shocked

How do you sleep at night, Stelios?
latest report
Gatwick-Innsbruck out as well.
latest report
Helen Beaumont wrote:
And Luton-Grenoble.

Your post was timed at 17:10, and I'm certain I checked at about 17:20 before leaving my desk... Shenanigans!

I didn't get round to booking until gone 6, in fact. How much were these puppies when they first went on sale? Anyone?
snow conditions
paulio, I only checked for Christmas for some friends wanting to stay in our apartment, and not sure of total, as I then texted them to let them know they were on sale, and left it up to them , but they appeared to be quite reasonable. The Turin flight was much more expensive.
latest report
Currently £169 for two flights Sun 21-Sun 28th, no skis and 2 hold bags.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy