Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

do u dislike/hate snowboarders

Poster: A snowHead
if so then u can go 2 http://video.mpora.com/watch/vEgsdvz7n/ and watch my vid of boarders hurting themselves at the old hemel ski slope
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
i'm feeling the love dude... Evil or Very Mad
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
sideshow bobbers, I don't know about boarders, but I'm not keen on people who think it's a good idea to use numbers instead of words anywhere other than in a text message. Laughing
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
No where near enough pain being implemented there for my intrest but to answer your thread question I would have more love for people who lock there daughters in cellars than I would for Snowboarders Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
im sorry, i have been caught in this trend of cool people who write like that
i will try and spell everything as it is ment to be just for you (even tho my spelling is not the best) wink
and i do know what u mean about there not being enough pain but those clips i put in the video were funnier than some of the more painful falls which just did not look as good
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
What I dislike is missing question marks and lack of capital letters... Smile
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I can see that i am fighting a loosing battle about my english grammer. Crying or Very sad
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Damm, I forgot to capatilise my 'i' in the last post. lol
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
sideshow bobbers wrote:
im sorry, i have been caught in this trend of cool people who write like that....

No worries. We can cope with kiddy-talk. We are here to empathise with the disadvantaged.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
11 was a horse
22 was 12
111 a race
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Quote:

i have been caught in this trend of cool people who write like that

Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
sideshow bobbers wrote:
I can see that i am fighting a loosing battle about my english grammer. Crying or Very sad
Grammar... wink Laughing
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I agree with Ordhan, not enough pain for my liking. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
losing, not loosing

this is a ridiculous thread. Laughing
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
pam w, have you clicked on the link though? Laughing
ski holidays
pam w, Of course it is ridiculous it involves snowboarders but it gives us a chance to pooke fun at them
snow conditions
Ordhan, you are a twerp.
ski holidays
rayscoops wrote:
have you clicked on the link though? Laughing

Yep, I click on the link and yawn when it finished Toofy Grin

I don't see the point of the thread. Though it's getting more interesting when it turned into a spelling and grammar competition. Smile

Sure, there's some good riding, and there's some good crashes... I just don't find it particularly funny (nor hateful, for those who didn't click on the link). Just another very average vid of boarding...

Granted, the kids were having fun and that's all that matters to them. There're tons of similar vid on yourtube, and that's without counting the skateboarding ones...

Though that's probably because I'm a mt biker. So crashing and going back to try it again is such an integral part of the sport that I don't see anything special about it. I wouldn't bother to video it much less to post it on internet. No one else but my mates would care to waste their time to watch it. Much better to spend the time learning how to spell properly, myself included.Wink
snow conditions
abc, all that mattered is that you clicked on the link Laughing
latest report
sideshow bobbers, Hurtle will be along shortly.

Surely the notion of hating snowboarders is losing ground now ?
snow conditions
Latchigo, check out the link though wink
snow conditions
rayscoops, You might want to spell it out for them... Toofy Grin
ski holidays
Charli939, spelling lessons have been dispensed by others Very Happy
ski holidays
Puzzled
latest report
rayscoops, Laughing Laughing
snow report
sideshow bobbers, gerrof my username!
snow conditions
Sideshow_Bob, i have tried sideshow but that didnt work, im called sideshow at all the slopes i ride at, even method.tv called me sideshow when they pimped me and tbh, i have the hair http://www.methodmag.com/169.html?&tx_ttnews[swords]=sideshow&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=3130&tx_ttnews[backPid]=283&cHash=33b096faec

this is the most painful snowboard vid i have ever seen,
http://youtube.com/v/qkBcVrpqPJo but i didnt make it and i couldnt c as much funny bits in it
ski holidays
Sideshow_Bob, sideshow bobbers, ?????? would the real sideshow please stand up, please stand up Laughing Laughing
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
and yes i know my spelling is poo-poo, as i said on other winter sport forums where this has been pointed out 'i would have gone 2 a spelling forum to have my spelling pointed out' but thanks anyway Razz
latest report
sideshow bobbers, someone has kindly pointed out to me that you wanted your video watched to gain you points in some competition or other. I have watched it. It was quite boring, especially the soundtrack. Thanks.
snow report
Sideshow Bob - Argh, more txtspk - make it stop!

Ordhan + skisimon - in my view, it's a little too soon for that to be funny - at least without your joke being relevant to the discussion at hand - but I suppose everyone has their own sense of humour, and I'm content to live in a world where yours is different to mine.

Finally:
achilles wrote:
We are here to empathise with the disadvantaged.

As this thread was designed to attract skiers, I can only assume you are referring to your fellow sufferers of two-plank syndrome. Don't worry, I have a spare board and I'm willing to teach you a better way NehNeh

Seriously though, ski vs. board is so last century! Little Angel
snow conditions
Shallimus, I'd love to be able to board. It looks like huge fun. (Too lazy to learn, though.)
ski holidays
Lizzard, Lighten up! Mearly poking some fund at those who choose the wrong mode of transport on snow!
snow report
Ordhan, I take it you can only ski. I shall try not to make fun of your handicap. Razz
latest report
i dont mind if u make fun of boarders
we can eat chocolate while riding, if we come into contact with a tree we have a board to stop out legs from rapping around it (unless our boards break) and we can sit down, what more do you want
and Shallimus, im making a real effort just for you to write normally Smile
snow report
sideshow bobbers, nice effort.

Next, we can intruduce you to the word 'you' and the use of capital letters. Laughing
ski holidays
Lizzard, intruduce? Toofy Grin
snow report
Shallimus, er, no. I have no problem with borders - and think they are poetry in motion when bording well in powder. I was referring to sideshow bobbers' inability to write English. Modern education, I suppose. Good English was so last century, and none the worse for that. wink

PS my use of the apostrophe is so last century, too.

Quote:
Most of us were told at school to put the apostrophe after any name that ends in an s. One referred to James' motorbike and King Charles' execution.

This is still strictly correct, but it looks stilted because most people nowadays say James's motorbike and King Charles's execution.

I'll stick with being strictly correct. Toofy Grin

Last edited by After all it is free Go on u know u want to! on Mon 12-05-08 17:20; edited 1 time in total
snow report
sideshow bobbers, that is the thing I hate most about skiing, not being able to eat a choco bar when ripping up my favorite cruisy-blue.
snow conditions
Rossfra8, surely that should be Rossfreight ? Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy