Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone skiing at the weekend?

Poster: A snowHead
Last weekend up the Grands Montets - warm and slushy - yummy! Can't wait.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I will be, it is really dumping now!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yep - ski, NickW and myself on Sunday - at Bromley Toofy Grin ;
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
GrahamN, I think the GMs trumps you... Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
David Murdoch wrote:
GrahamN, I think the GMs trumps you... Twisted Evil

But will you have loads of fresh snow like me NehNeh Just took this from my window Very Happy
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Did you read this link?
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=39649

I "should" be hitting Buck's, weather permitting...
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
solarfish, definitely airbrushed wink
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Lou wrote:
solarfish, definitely airbrushed wink

Well it looked like this last week. We have had at least 6 inches in the past 12 hours! Sunshine is getting pasted too and temperatures are not due to get above zero any time between now and the weekend Smile
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
solarfish, so where will he be hanging out now that it's a bit chilly again?!! Eyeing up a lone skiier caught after the lifts close? Shocked
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Lou, Well I haven't heard reports of grizzly's up the mountain, though there was a family of black bears hanging around the car park last summer. It is now snowing even harder, the road is now completely covered and I can hardly make out the play area in the park. Should be an excellent weekend, in fact as I work from home I am tempted to just get out there tomorrow.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
solarfish, go for it. As they say, you won't look back on your life saying 'wish I'd spent more time at the office' Toofy Grin

Bears or not, I'd be out there. I guess they start moving up the mountain soon or do they stay local waiting for human leftovers, well I mean rubbish bins etc.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Here they are around all the time.
Black bears...just big dogs.
Grizzlies, carry Pepper Spray!

Right now there is a Sow with three cubs hanging out a few miles from the town of Jackson...I hope they move on soon, for their sake.
A fed bear is a dead bear...

Here is a front page story on our current bear problems..
http://www.planetjh.com/news/A_103424.aspx

snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
jacksonholerider, thanks for that, very interesting. Good picture too Shocked

The only wildlife problem I have at the moment is a very busy and elusive mouse in my garage.............
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I'll be skiing in Scotland. Probably hike Meall A'Buiridh and get a few turns in on the main basin & spring run....may also take a BBQ!
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Ah Silver Saturdays continue on and I'll be skiing with lifts none of that hiking noise, still over 100" base. Very Happy
snow conditions
GrahamN, GM or view of the M20, and smell of Mr Sheen ? Sheen every time Laughing
snow conditions
Barclay wrote:
I'll be skiing in Scotland. Probably hike Meall A'Buiridh and get a few turns in on the main basin & spring run....may also take a BBQ!

Where is the Snowheads instruction manual on hotwiring a T-bar! snowHead
latest report
Winterhighland, it can be summarised in 1 word : skins ...
latest report
Last day of the season today here in Tignes so i've had my bacon & eggs, am about to find my gear and hit the slopes Little Angel Little Angel

The weather is pretty nice with some high level clouds and snow forecast for this afternoon Little Angel May just have to stay out all day to get some fresh snow Laughing Laughing but i think the bar/footie will call after lunch Shocked
latest report
stewart woodward,
Quote:

but i think the bar/footie will call after lunch

how could you even think about football? Shocked Shocked

Enjoy last day Very Happy
ski holidays
Sluch and mush up the GMs - uninspired...been a great season though - bring on the next one!
snow conditions
Still have 6' of snow and they are still turning chairs for at least the next two Sats who says you need skins still some very good skiing.
ski holidays
Is lift served skiing across Europe finished now, or does anywhere still open at weekends only maybe??
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy