Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Montgenèvre

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Going strong this time last year, they plan to open continuously from December 4th: 8 slopes, 16 kms of runs, 4 lifts: Chalmettes gondolas, Brousset and Prarial chairs and one drag.

Depth of snow at top: 40 cms
Depth of snow resort: 30 cms

Temperature top: 1 °C - wind direction south-west 40 kmh
Temperature resort: 4 °C - wind direction south 70 kmh

Isotherm: 2100 m
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It was mayhem the weekend they did this last year....

The lift tickets were cheap at about 15Euro for the day, but the entire population of Turin ( and perhaps Milan too) turned up, so with 4 lifts open it was a bit of a Rugby scrum.

I think a week day would be a good idea to try it. I recon the snow will be great judging by PSV earlier in the week.

Might go on Monday and report back.

Pete@alpsun.com
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
petel wrote:
It was mayhem the weekend they did this last year....

The lift tickets were cheap at about 15Euro for the day, but the entire population of Turin ( and perhaps Milan too) turned up, so with 4 lifts open it was a bit of a Rugby scrum.

Possibly because that weekend, the first in December, is Montegenèvre's "Italian Festival"?! Thie year it lasts from Dec 4th to the 6th.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Snow report from the girl on the spot...! Had a message from Linds yesterday. She says that:
Quote:
[there's] loads of snow! [and that she had to put the] chains on the car for the last ten miles [to Montgenevre last Sunday]
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
OK thanks PG...that would explain it. The atmosphere was great, but we only managed 2 runs down before we gave up on the queuing.

Pete@alpsun.com
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I skiied Mongenevre today and it eas greaaaaaat! I'm exhausted now and my legs are killing me. The snow was good but exposed artificial stuff made things tricky. I arrived at 9 am and very few people but by noon it was busy. Not many slopes open and frustating to see the top of the resort ready but not open. Try again on tuesday when the festival is over.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
chris, lucky you!!!!
snowHead
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I skied Montgenevres on Monday, not all runs are open but enough to keep me happy for 3.5hrs Laughing but definatly need some more snow. It was raining in resort yesterday Shocked Clients from Sauze went over to Montgenevres today as snow better over there.
Chris Where are you? Are you out for the season?
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Helen, I was in Monetier again today and they are still working on your building. From what I could see, the ground floor and 1st floor have been put in, so work is well on the way. The resort opens on saturday so they will have to stop by then.
Linds, I skied Montgenevre again Tues. and it snowed most of the time (rain right at the bottom). I live in the Serre chevalier valley and looking forward to the weekend when it all kicks off here.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
chris, maybe you can e-mail me a piccy or something if you have your camera with you next time!!! Sounds quite exciting if there's that much built already.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Linds wrote:

HOT NEWS: It's snowing in Montgenevres as I text!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy