Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

the search is over

Poster: A snowHead
oh yes, burton 08/09 has answered my call.
http://www.burton.com/Gear/Default.aspx#/gear/productdetail/mens/pants/mens-ak-pants/10720/210056664/

there's even a matching jacket. Cool
http://www.burton.com/Gear/Default.aspx#/gear/productdetail/mens/jackets/mens-ak-jackets/10606/209935664/

That's so gangsta.
Not going down too well with the OH at the moment though, I say I'm just ahead of the field. Very Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It almost but NOT QUITE seems to fit your new board: http://www.burton.com/gear/#/gear/productdetail/mens/boards/10431/206899000162/

Happy

Btw, send my hello to the OH Wink

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Sun 3-08-08 20:24; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
stab, Toofy Grin only real men can wear pink but . . .

it's un-cool to match wink
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yea matching isn't cool. how about 'totally pink' pants and 'radical green' jacket? wink
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
IncogSkiSno wrote:
stab, Toofy Grin only real men can wear pink but . . .

it's un-cool to match wink

yeah pink and pink is too much, as if pink trousers on their own are ok Laughing

I want to get these trousers if only to stop people skiing with me. Smile Last years jacket was bad enough but didn't stop them. Laughing
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
stab, your so gay ... Laughing
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
DebbiDoesSnow wrote:
stab, your so gay ... Laughing
Like . . . Duh rolling eyes
You've got to be seriously butch to wear pink and as a bloke and get away with it . . . but I've seen stab . . . and he's far too camp to get beyond the 'plain bird with a skinny @rse' look . . .

But that may be what he's after . . . who am I to judge? Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Masque, It was the obvious statement, someone had to say it & as we know - all skiers are gay Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
DebbiDoesSnow, I believe he pretends to be a boarder Confused
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
old and battered clobber fronm 5 seasons ago is this years 'black'.. you have to be in touch with your 'credit crunch' side to look cool .. even if your are loaded..
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
CANV CANVINGTON wrote:
old and battered clobber fronm 5 seasons ago is this years 'black'.. you have to be in touch with your 'credit crunch' side to look cool .. even if your are loaded..

Nothing I have ever lasts more than a season before it looks 5 years old and ready for the bin Sad
Having trouble justifying a new jacket for this season, I bought so many last year and rotated them so none of them are really worn Sad Came in handy for abusing people on the piste then being nice to them in the shop Laughing
To quote one DHO member after a bit of abuse from me "are you trying to start world war 3 or something" Laughing

My theory behind pink is this, you wouldn't wear pink trousers and be crap at boarding would you? Well maybe if you was dutch you would but my brain says to wear pink trousers says I will not fall over ever and stomp everything I try, or look like a complete fool if you fail.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
stab, you just keep telling yourself that wink
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I think I do need a new jacket this season as my previous one has survived 3 or 4 hard weeks of wear as well as a summer festival. It's not quite falling apart, but I run the risk of being attacked by yaks during the mating season if they get downwind of me, and no amount of cleaning seems to get the combination woodsmoke/human endeavour aroma out... Shocked

Thanks stab for narrowing the choice of new jacket for me... by one! wink Unlike you with your skills, I need to look as cool as possible to offset my variable boarding ability (usually lowest when hot girls are watching).
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Shallimus, I'm not that good, just all talk Smile
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I saw that animated GIF, you looked pretty smooth in that Neh Neh
Will have to check out your youchoob page at some point (not from the office though)...
snow report
stab wrote:

My theory behind pink is this, you wouldn't wear pink trousers and be crap at boarding would you? Well maybe if you was dutch you would but my brain says to wear pink trousers says I will not fall over ever and stomp everything I try, or look like a complete fool if you fail.

Yup, I think you'd have to be be pretty sick on a board to get away with pink, otherwise you will just look like a clown. Eh oh!

Perhaps CANCAVINGTON's Credit Crunch Chic, might not be such a bad option Toofy Grin
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy