Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

summer skiing/boarding

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hello, can anyone reccomend a cheap and cheerful resort or cheap digs with plenty of snow for august, anywhere in the world!! thanks if you can help, Dan.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I think Chile is the place to go in the summer, some major UK tour ops go there. But I dont know anything futher.

I believe you can go skiing in Australia and New Zealand. But there is limited choice and I've heard snow records aren't consistant.

There is also the glaciers of Europe at Tignes, Hintertux, Saas Fe, Zermatt etc. You could combine that with a summer holiday! Cool sun and snow.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Check out 2 threads for South America

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=39122&highlight=

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=39080&highlight=
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Did you say cheap and cheerful danshayler, well surely that rules out the southern hemisphere ?

My son and I are planning a week in Les Deux Alpes, we've booked a cheap ferry crossing but we haven't found anywhere lively to stay yet. LDA is good in summer, skiing/ boarding in the morning and loads of other stuff in the afternoon, MTB, paintballing, white water rafting, luge, skatepark, climbing - that's only some of it. Not too dear either.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy