Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Rossignol Radical R11 Mutix

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anybody got a pair and what do you think?

I'm considering getting a pair. On Z9s just now but just want something with a bit more punch particularly in short turns without going for a full blow slalom ski.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
snowaddict, personally not a fan of all the gimmicky arms. Had a go on them through the bumps- was decidedly unimpressed- i don't know what it was they just weren't nice skis to stand on! Plus the orange clashed with my red boots. Stick on the Z9's.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
SZY was on them and won the EOSB race so PM him if you like snowHead
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
snowaddict, I hear they are good but the they're expensive and I can't believe the switchable arms will ever be used. Go for the 9S Radical Oversize instead.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Darth Murdoch wrote:
Go for the 9S Radical Oversize instead.

What he said.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks for all the thoughts.

Not an option to stay on the Z9s, just didn't enjoy them enough. Been on the 9s skis a couple of years ago but not really wanting to go that direction again.

Anyway, I've gone and got a pair of the Mutix as got them for just under £300 so what the heck. Not bothered about the arms so will probably just leave the short ones on.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
snowaddict, great price... i was looking at these as well but in the end got some head supershape magnums at the same price point as yours. I would be interested what you think of them...
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi skimottaret!

I decided at that price it was worth an experiment! Paid £290 I think it was. Think the BASI offer last season had them for more that that, can't remember now.

Can't wait to give them a blast though...only a few more months to go!

The Z9s will end up on the plastic very shortly as my curret plastic skis are about nearing the end of their life.

Haven't tried Heads but would like to. Also would love to try out some Elans sometime.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
snowaddict, I pre-ordered mine and they wont be in till sept or so. I havent skied heads and i am going on recommendation. fingers crossed that i will get on okay with them... My ski bud in courchevel loves his elan 14's but is indifferent to the magfires. I have to say his skiing is much better when he is on the 14's, very turny but stable looking ski.

For me it was the Elan 14 or magnums and i got a deal of sorts on the heads.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hee hee, don't know what is worse, staring at new skis now and not being able to use them, or waiting for your new skis to arrive!!

I've skied Rossi's for the past 16 years and have skied some great ones. Salomon have never really done it for me. It's all horses for courses I guess.

Hope you love the Magnums when they arrive, they certainly get great reviews.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy