Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kinda a follow on from the sales section

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My old k2's with 897 composite driver binding ( new and never ski'd ) for Parlor to look at.

All I need now are some 9.5 Salomon Force rear entry boots. Laughing

When I bought these, being heavily influenced by Plake, Hattrup, Andrews, Schmidt and Reichelm on K2's, I felt exremely extreme Laughing and I always remember this. I used to go to scotland skiing on a Skills coach ( ski supreme weekend ) and Derek ( now cairngorm ambassador ) shouted to his son, " Ross, looooook, fresh kaytoooooos.." They where, only been on artificial when Tamworth Snowdome opened, and it was a virgin outting for them. Snow & Rock guy said they'd give more as you put more into them. I never got them too. Laughing Laughing Laughing

However, the binding where Quadrax 800 carbon originally. These drivers where originally meant for my scream series, which now resides with it's original 912 ti's, while my scleaver 8's have a new set of 914(fis?) bindings on them.

These now are doing the VW show scene this year. I run a club and they sit in the ski carriers for the look.
Those are Powder magazine stickers on the bottom.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy