Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

AT gear

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Arno, Thanks, I am thinking Gladiator and Barron...for quite a light all round rig.

spyderjon, I didn't read it like that...I would think that if a company made a bomb-proof AT binding in the Duke , they wouldn't want to trash that rep on a shoddy little brother. I just think the 85kgs relates to the max 12 DIN.

I haven't seen this close up but the weight saving doesn't appear to be that big so I doubt there is too much difference. Anyway, time will tell

Something to think about tho'
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
spyderjon, not sure i'd read more into it than that people under 85kg are unlikely to need more than 12 DIN
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
JT wrote:
Arno, Thanks, I am thinking Gladiator and Barron...for quite a light all round rig...

Good choice. DaveC's flogging his large Dukes c/w skins in the B,S&E section. Can't believe you're thinking of buying ya own kit Shocked wink
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
spyderjon,

Laughing...of course, I want them...plus got a buying bug atm...but haven't skied the Gladiators, so not sure I want to buy blind but I did see those...and assume I coud cut the skins to fit and the Dukes wouild be perfect.

The only reason..as you know...is that I hate to carry the things with the way I travel, which is fast and light.

But it does get a little hairy getting the skis you want.. I have done ok in the past, but sometimes it just takes a while to get used to new skis every single time.

Planning our trips for the season today and that might push thing on.

I have pretty much settled on a 90mm plus board..hence the Glads... I reckon decent skis cost me 100eu a week or thereabouts.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy