Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Transfer to Chamonix - 1 May....

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking to share a transfer/taxi with someone to Chamonix on 1 May, departing Geneva Airport approx 5-5.30pm.

all the cheap options/regular shuttles seem to have stopped for the season!

John
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
jsm72, if all else fails there is a "public" bus (SAT?) links on the Cham tourist site or the Geneva Airport site www.gva.ch - or you can take the train (which is rather slow). If taking the train I would get myself to Amandolier SNCF check out www.tpg.ch for journey to there from the Airport - I think it's Bus 10 to an interchange with trams 12 or 16. From Amandolier you the train goes to St Gervais where you change IIRC. It's doable but slow.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've found the same problem. Think its car hire now unfortunately.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi John

Let me know how you get on, there will be 4 of us landing about 4pm I think (EJ lpool) havent sort out transfer yet probably hire 2 cars if cant find transfer, definately wont do train.

You would also think there would be lots of accom available, mad a couple of posts on chalets direct and had no replies !

Cheers
Charlie
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
charliecolson, Maybe a lot of people have closed for the season. We haven't...
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks Charlie

I`m going for car hire after all, as a mate is now flying in at 8pm.

We got cheap accommodation on expedia, £150 for a 4 person apartment called residence ciel & logis. Looks good value.

Also going to hire a ski guide on Friday if you were experienced off pisters.....its pricey for the 2 of us so would have been perfect to line up a few others!

cheers
John
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy