Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Any good places to pick up Merino base/mid layers?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone stumbled across any sites selling this stuff off in the end of season sales?

Cheers,

greg
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
kitenski, There was a post from kiwi1 last year saying that he had some.

I was going to pm him after the EOSB.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Do you want a specific brand or does it not matter ?

Have an Icebreaker one coming from the USA via Fleabay - around £24 plus P+P retailing here in slush and rubble for £65 Smile

Or you could try that New Zealand company mentioned on here last year Confused
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Has anyone found the Merino stuff just does not last? I bought a few sets of merino underwear and they only lasted a short while: big holes started appearing!

Is this inherent in Merino? Or did I just have a poor batch/manufacturer?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
That was my next question Robw Smile How do they wear, and are certain makes better than others?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
RobW, had no trouble with my Icebreaker stuff.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
kitenski wrote:
That was my next question Robw Smile How do they wear, and are certain makes better than others?

I wore my Icebreaker top once until the Mrs shrunk it in the wash - it now fits her Sad

snowHead
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I purchased my merino wool clothing from the New Zealand Nature Company http://www.nznature.co.nz/mshop/spi//5

Quality is fantastic, delivery included in the price. Cheaper than the mass produced in China Icebreaker stuff. wink
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I get my Icebreaker stuff sent from Outdoor Sports in New Zealand priced in US dollars. They have the full range and I can't get it cheaper in the US new, althoug watch the Tannery in the US for offers if you have a way of getting it shipped over here.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Well I've managed to get 2 long sleeve smartwool layers and one short sleeve for $150 delivered, approx £76, so pretty happy with that!

Got two from http://www.rei.com/outlet then got a 15% discount code for signing up to their newsletter, so got the short sleeve from their main store at normal price - 15%

Smile

Cheers,

Greg
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy