Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone skied with Tambini

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I started skiing 20 years ago, going with a group of people who I mostly didn't know. This trip was independently organised by a guy named Rob Tambini.

This trip has now been going on ever since (and before I joined it). It's been a very large group, up to 361 souls on a trip to Chateau D'Oex, and many thousands must have been on one. He did have a high return clientele showing the popularity of the thing, lots still going strong.

Anyway, anyone been with this group, and where and when. (Any imposters will soon be spotted as I went on most of them)!!!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I certainly haven't, but Rob Tambini sounds like an essential snowHead!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sorry, misread the topic, thought it was the plural of Tambourine. I find skiing with one helps my rythym
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
frosty that has made my day, saw that n cracked out laughing

still laughng now

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
fezza, Its made my day that its made your day Little Angel
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

fezza, Its made my day that its made your day

ahh isn't that nice NehNeh
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Cymru, never skied with him but I have drummed up some business now and then.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
David@traxvax, How have you drummed up business, you passing on bodies to him or vice versa? How do you know the guy then. I know he has a lot of contacts in the industry as he needs large blocks of beds/flights and usually has direct contact at higher levels with the travel companies.

The web site for La Rosiere doesn't look too healthy at the moment, glad I'm headed to La Thuille (not for 5 weeks though, so all could change).
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I asked the guy about the number of people that he has taken and the answer is as follows:

Anyway, the answers are as follows: La Thuile will be my 51st big trip and
its some 4,000 people/visits. I have not managed to calculate how many
"different" people but I should think that its somewhere around 750+. We
have skied in 8 Countries (Austria, Canada, France, Italy, Norway, Slovenia,
Switzerland and USA).

I know some on this site seem to earn a living out of skiing, but can anyone compare with these numbers as a hobby. The only country that I missed out on above was Norway. We have Scandinavians come skiing on the trip and I figured if they travelled to get better skiing in then what was the point of me going there. Plus I like my beer and I'd heard bad reports on the price of grog up there.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy