Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Whistler March 09 - 10 days £400?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey folks,

i've been offered the possibility of a huge lodge in whistler - 10 day self catered would cost £400. dates are either 9th March or 16th march. : - )

it's still in the very early stages but to secure a bed would prob need £40 deposit. if you change your mind before the next balance is due i can refund this (as long as i can find someone to replace you)

there are 20 spaces, 5 taken already. mainly twins but a few doubles. rooms are nice size and there's a pool table and the possibility of a chef for dinner (one of the guests who runs his own business!) but still checking the pricing of that.

pm me for more info!

xx
sarah
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not a bad price for Whistler accomodation but slightly misleading "ad" sarah as presumably flights and transfers on top would push lead in price up to 800 or 900.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
depending on where you fly from. Hence why i didn't include price as is much more expensive from scotland for example than from manchester and you may choose to go non-budget for the comfort and that's your choice. most trips don't include flights as are booked independent with a chalet unless the person is a tour operator, which i am not. i'm just looking for some people to come with me so i'm not there on my todd!

thanks for your interest though - i'm sure people will understand when they read it but if they don't - you have to get your own flights (and transfers) and lift passes, and ski hire and food!!

i'm just really finding out who's interested - once i've got some names i can then firm up more details - no point me running around crazy then no-one decides to go.

if you are looking for flights to vancouver try skycanner.net as it will give you a range of flights and it's dead easy to use.

Very Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy