Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

best place to get ski's this time of year?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
What would you guys reccomend as the best place to get ski's this time of year. I brought a new pair of K2 apache crossfires, and got on really well for the first couple of days, then i landed on a rock. Upon landing on the rock i dented the bottom of the skies and when i took them back to snow and rock when i got home, their techecian said i have more than likley damaged the inner core of the ski and that it is beyond economical repair. So i am going to claim on the insurance, but i think they will just give me the money and was wondering where to go and get them and if there are any cheap deals on k2 ski's.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
chris1989, There are sales just about everywhere at the moment. Anything up to 50% off. Search around the usual suspects and I'm sure you'll get a good deal.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
For example these £265. May get them even cheaper if you search around.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Colin B wrote:
For example these £265. May get them even cheaper if you search around.

good deal. with the exchange rate not so good- i think you'll do well to better that
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy