Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

I was meant to be skiing with friends this week...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
...but had to change dates at the last minute due to work commitments. I am now going on my own in two weeks time, which isn't really a problem. My problem is that my "friends" who are skiing without me, keep on sending me up to the minute snow and slope reports to my mobile phone, and ringing me at lunch time for menu and wine advice!
What should I do? Dump my friends and bar their numbers? Do the same thing back to them in two weeks time? (although that would lack originality) Or some other suggestion?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Suggest you get the capability to email pictures back to them in two weeks time - suggested images of uncrowded pistes, half empty wine bottles during lunch etc etc
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
people are soooo mean arent they... but there's something really nice about going on your hol just as others are getting back - Lawrence is on to something......xx
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
My girlfriend phoned her sister last January (03) in Chamonix from a mountain restaurant where we were enjoying a vin chaud. It was early Jan, so it was her sister's first day back in the office - nice.

After hanging up and getting the lift to the top of an easy blue she crossed skis midway down and popped her MCL.

Either voodoo works, or just take it as a lesson - don't wind people up back home, because you never know what'll happen next!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ok its slightly mean - but how about going to a website that lets you send SMS's for free and bombard them back with info from the UK...
How about sending them forecasts that its going to thaw, the next valley along has better conditions, theres going to be an airport strike the day they come back, there's been a freak gale in their home area...
NehNeh
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Or phone them up from work, running up a big phone bill for them Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Don't think I want to get on the wrong side of MM, she has a rather inventive nasty streak Smile
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
what a mischievous bunch we are - heaven help anyone skiing when we're not! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I would take MMs suggestion, but they're in St Anton, so they know that they've got the best conditions of pretty much anywhere in the alps. It could thaw for the next week and it still wouldn't impact much on the 4+ metres of snow up top. At least it looks like the conditions are still going to be good for when I go there a week on sunday.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
You could text them that it's forecast to be a freezing, raging gale the next afternoon, so when they go ip in twenty layers of clothing and the sun shines brightly, they all lose about 20Kg in sweat...? Of course, do the opposite way round if that's how the forecasts are.

In two weeks time, you just need to remember to ignore their forecasts.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy