Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Who skis off piste without the 'holy trinity' of safety equipment

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
CATCH
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Guvnor wrote:
Frosty the Snowman, I agree wholeheartedly - and the only point I am making (in between some blatant trolling) is that as an owner of the equipment in question, I carry it. And am prepared to use it in the unlikely event of an avalanche. Others are not. Each to their own.

That's a far cry from:
Quote:

Everybody has a responsibility whilst skiing - to both themselves and to others - and those who may be more experienced should be prepared to offer assistance in the event of an emergency. The very fact that you own equipment and ski off piste would suggest that you fall in to this category.

Those who carry their gear all the time, thanks. Those who don't, just call the patrol. Just like Guvnor would have done when he happen upon a car crash site without any effective equipment to render useful help:
Quote:

In the event of seeing a car crashing, or seeing someone collapse in need of medical attention, I would also make a point of stopping and seeing if there is anything I can do to assist - even if it is just calling the necessary authorities.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
mee too but you've got to be a complete idiot not too, love it but heard some bad things happend in switzerland involving big bloody drop and nice sharp rocks, standerd saftey man... always
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy