Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bristol ski shops

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm down south for a few days, apart from EB and S&R, any other shops in the area worth a browse around? after some all mountain skis for the missus and perhaps a jacket for myself....
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
if you venture over the border barry ski lodge is usually worth a look.

Can't remember any others in bristol there used to be one mountair in clifton but i'm 95% confident it closed.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
kitenski, Nothing that I know of other than what you have said
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
dan100, i think there was a thread some time ago that suggested it had closed.

There is also Marcruss on the A4 (going west out of town), but I think they vary stock by season a lot, so it'll all be outdoor/camping stuff now I expect.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
There is a shop out towards Swindon found though Google, when I went in at the start of the season they had alot of Atomic skis that the rep had used to sell the skis to the shops. My Mrs got a pair of Head skis with a binding for £100 as they were the last pair in the shop and last seasons. I was told by snowHead spyderjon that the binding costs that alone. Might be worth a look.

http://www.skishops.co.uk/find_us.html
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
kitenski,

Apart from EB and S&R there is not much else I'm afriad. andy, is right Marcruss Stores is now mainly full of tents but you can still buy a full on german stormtrooper outfit c/w gas mask if that takes your fancy......
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
stiv24 wrote:
you can still buy a full on german stormtrooper outfit c/w gas mask if that takes your fancy......

Why not e-mail max.mosley@@F1.com and ask him if he needs any new gear? I hear he is having a few friends around at the weekend Toofy Grin
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
thefatcontroller, thats who it was, I thought I recognised him...
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
There's also Attwoolls just north of Bristol on the A38 towards Gloucester. They've usually got a reasonable stock of skis (not sure about this late in the season though) and an excellent apparral and accessories section. It's where I bought my first skis and boots from.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy