Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ronald throws himself down a mountain...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
At least slalom poles bend down out of the way - even if they leave you with a gentle reminder you don't want to do it again Shocked . Fortunately I've never straddled a GS, but I can't imagine it's pain free.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Meh, it's over before you know it.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
http://uk.youtube.com/v/20qB1dXAM78
/me winces
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Shocked

Laughing 'the boys took a beating on that one'
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
rob@rar wrote:
Hurtle wrote:
My conclusion from all this is that anyone who posts their own ski vids is very, very, VERY brave!

Not really, all comments are useful. Shouldn't be afraid of people analyzing your performance.

The best way to improve yourself is to be confronted with your errors in merciless ways...
Now, can anyone find a more merciless way to be confronted by throwing yourself in front of 11000 lions... err snowheads.

Having seen some 70 of the snowheads in Wengen, and the reactions given to skisimon and megamum I was confident I'd get useful and well founded and argumented criticism on my skiing. And look, its here, even better then I hoped. There is a lot of information given, and i need a bit of time to place everything... Keep it coming guys, superb! Thanks!

Shame I wasn't able to put much to the test this weekend in the cute little resort of Winterberg... the conditions and character of the slopes were/are just not right Wink
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ronald,
Quote:

The best way to improve yourself is to be confronted with your errors in merciless ways...
Now, can anyone find a more merciless way to be confronted by throwing yourself in front of 11000 lions... err snowheads.

Exactly - you're a brave man! Chapeau!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
GrahamN wrote:
At least slalom poles bend down out of the way - even if they leave you with a gentle reminder you don't want to do it again Shocked .

Full-length gates aren't too bad, but stubbies are absolute barstewards. I remember skiing with newspaper tucked down the backs of my tracksuit bottoms to prevent the inevitable rebound and thwack on the back of the thighs.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ronald, I demand a re-match! Wednesday next week. I reckon I could shave about 6 seconds off my time after this week! wink
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
skisimon, was just about to post in your thread Wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy