Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

skis for nervous intermediate

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, I'm about to buy my first pair of skis. I'd describe myself as a nervous intermediate and was thinking about Head's Cool Thang. Always on piste prefering blues to reds but coping with reds. Any advice please on which skis to buy? Cheers!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Try before you buy!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Dolomiti99, wot Lou says. To narrow down options, it might be an idea, next time you have a lesson, to discuss it with the instructor - not so much brands, more for the kind of features your skiing requires.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I echo the comments of others, but in terms of a personal recommendation, I've just bought some Dynastar Driver X6 skis from Sport Conrad in Germany and I really really like them:-

http://www.sport-conrad.com/index.asp?disp=artikel&art_nr=70400528

I'm a relative novice (only started Oct last year) and wanted my own skis, but wanted something that wouldn't be too difficult to handle, help build confidence and generally get me moving forward in the right direction. The X6s fit the bill, plus they are pretty light in weight, flexible (not too rigid) and are a crazy low price from our German friends - 149 euros

I just had to buy them and was pleased that I did!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy