Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

I'm going skiing next week...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've crumbled today and booked to go with skiworld to Val d'Isere next sunday (the 12th). Now I need to be strong, and avoid coming to this site for the next week, as all it'll do is wind me up about whether there is snow or not. Very Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Will you still be there Sat 18th? Should be going to watch the women's downhill if it's on....
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

if it's on....

Kramer-sure all will be OK,proberbly......... wink
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Kramer, we're in la rosiere for the same week but are probably popping over to Dispere for a day during the week to meet up some friends who are there the same time as you. Are you on your tod there, more than welcome to meet up/join us if you want? Toofy Grin
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
PG, I will still be there on the 18th, probably will try and watch some of the downhill, it should be interesting.Shocked

Dan, I'm there with two second weekers. I imagine that I may well be looking for some skiing companions towards the end of the week. Laughing
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Kramer, the people we are meeting up with are a varied group as well. I'm with my pops (skier) and gf (boarder), and i think they are a group of ~10 I think. I think they spilt up into 2 groups - us that will have a go at anything and go anywhere, and some more cautious and then join up at lunch time. I'll PM you my mobile.

I think (from an earlier posting) you're flying on the Geneva flight from Luton at about 8am aren't you Puzzled ...........you'll probably see my old man on the flight, say "hi" if u recognise him => www.meltonhockeyclub.co.uk and look at the lookalikes (http://www.meltonhockeyclub.co.uk/gallery/lookalikes/lookalikes5.htm), he's the 3rd one down.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Dan, unfortunately flying from Gatwick at 0640! Which means getting to the airport at 4 in the morning. This is a time that should only be seen at the end of a day, not the start!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Shocked

That's one hellofa drive on a Sunday morning, we're on the slightly more sensible one afterwards from Gatwick at 8am NehNeh Do you need a cheap car park, if so try the BCP car park which is off site, but only 5ish mins away. Very prompt service. I think we normally pay ~£40 for a full week and never had any problems. Pre book for the best price.

http://www.airport-parking.co.uk/downloads/H1-gatwick.pdf gives a map and some more information
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Oh shush I want to go Crying or Very sad
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I'm going to be using APH through the SCGB, £36 for the week to members.

At least driving to Gatwick at that time in the morning there isn't going to be any traffic on the roads. Smile

Looking at the snow reports, I don't think that there is going to be much chance to "go anywhere". I'll just settle for going somewhere. Confused
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy