Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

late season bankers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
snosure in April (1st/2nd week)

VT
Zermatt
Ischgl
Tignes

Any others?
What about St Anton
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
GordonFreeman - right now, pretty much anywhere.

Morzine / Avoriaz / Les Gets was fab at the weekend. It's not going to melt that quickly.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
les deux alpes?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Engelberg, Davos
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Go high, go now! Temps due to rise from now on. Expect Plus temps at below 1500m within the next week, even at night! Sad
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
GordonFreeman, good bankers: HSBC, HBOS, RBOS, Coutts.

Don't go skiing. The whole point of after Easter snow is that there's no-one else there...

I understand that the beaches of Monaco are about to open...and there are a lot of bankers around there
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hintertux glacier in Austria

Kaprun Glacier in Austria

Both fairly extensive and good skiing well into April.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Is the first half of April really 'late season'? All of the high altitude resorts plus many others I guess will be at least partially open.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
La Plagne for sure after the dump of last week Toofy Grin
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Lech, Austria has 455cm of snow.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
BMF_Skier wrote:
Go high, go now! Temps due to rise from now on. Expect Plus temps at below 1500m within the next week, even at night! Sad

er, snow-forecast is showing -6 to -10 during the day at Ischgl from Sunday onwards. (and huge dumps Monday night) snowHead We arrive on Saturday Madeye-Smiley
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Alta, Snowbird, Canyons, Park City, Solitude, Brighton, Vail, Breckenridge, Aspen, Snowmass, Big Sky,...

Best resorts have a base above 2,500m
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
GordonFreeman, when you thread headline said late season I was thinking May not next week! as PhillipStanton said, I'd say anywhere would be good next week.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy