Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

5000m of fresh tracks

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
What an amazing day’s skiing. Well afternoon actually. I have to say that the departure from Chamonix and exploration of small unknown ski resorts in the southern alps has been fantastic in terms of freshies. When I was on the case in Cham and skiing all day every day then I might have managed 5000m of fresh tracks in the few days after a snowfall but with a lot of work and a lot of queue stress.
On Saturday I just drove up to my new favourite resort, its tiny, five drag lifts and that is it. But there is 850m of vertical. And, on a blue sky powder day like Saturday there were only 15 cars in the car park and only about 3 other people tackling the off piste.
So in 6 stress free laps without any queuing and any racing to get the best line I managed to ski fantastic open terrain followed by nicely spaced trees. Awsome.
I wish I’d got some piccies but just didn’t want to stop.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
philingle, I wished you taken the camera too.

Sounds like the perfect day.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
philingle, Is this another resort 'X' that we have to guess... wink
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Aaarghh, no pictures! I saw a philingle thread and thought I was in for a treat. Alas, it was not to be!

philingle, sounds like a brilliant day. Care to share... Wink
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Sound like a big fat bag of lies, wake up Phil.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
At last philingle finds real skiing Wink
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I guess there is no need to guard the secret spot, no one will come down here anyway. This is the official tourist office website
http://www.crevoux.fr/
nice huh. I am thinking of offering to make them a new one in return for an annual pass for as long as they use the site. But at 12€ a day it will take some time to work it off.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
pfffft - the lack of real estate investment potential and fine dining opportunities really counts against this place in my book
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Arno, I bet there's not a 'Dicks' in a 50 mile radius. Outrageous, and not worth visiting. wink Laughing
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Any of you guys skied at "Les Carroz" ?

Any good ? A friend has offered us a cheap deal there.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I have, many times, but perhaps i'm a bit biased
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Might just have to go and stay at philingles new chalet in the Southern Alps and sample all these freshies next year
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
5 lifts for 850m vertical @12eu a day... superb..!!

Say goodbye to the drone zones.. ha ha..!!!
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
david@mediacopy,

The snowHead called Carroz has a pad there and would, I'm sure, furnish you with any info you need.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Red Leon, Cool
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy