Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Accomodation beside New Generation ski schools

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi
Recently returned from Courcheval (1650) and now making plans for 09. We'd like to try somewhere that New Gen ski school are located after hearing good reports on them, but would also like ski in ski out and access to swimming pool for the kids.
Can anyone recommend apartment / chalet (3 kids too many for a hotel room) within walking distance of school meeting points at any of New Gen's locations?
Thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
empee, have a look at this, not been there but came across the site when I was looking for accomm in La Rosiere the other day. It looks very nice and New Gen are in Vallandry. Or what about La Rosiere and the Evolution 2 school? Again not used them but heard good reports, lots of snowHead 's on here rave about both the resort and school.

http://www.cgh-residences.fr/uk/location-peisey-vallandry/index.html
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
MGM have some ski in/out apartments in Vallandry (part of the Les Arcs domain) which are a very short ski to the NewGen meeting point. Apartments are a very high standard and have pool, sauna, jacuzzi, etc.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Sarah
That looks interesting thanks - I've sent an enquiry.
Martin
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
rob@rar wrote:
MGM have some ski in/out apartments in Vallandry (part of the Les Arcs domain) which are a very short ski to the NewGen meeting point. Apartments are a very high standard and have pool, sauna, jacuzzi, etc.

J
D
Thanks Rob - a search of 'MGM Vallandry' has given me a whole list of possibilities to check out!
Martin
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
empee, We've used New Gen in Vallandry and they were very good. Vallandry is a small resort, and there is nowhere particularly a long way away from the meeting point.

Easy enough to get to main ski area as well
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
would you go back to 1650?

I've stayed en famile at les Montagnettes http://www.montagnettes.com/montagnettes/courchevel-1650/residence in both 1605 and les Menuires.

Excellent accomodation, spacious, clean etc. Across the road and perhaps a 200 yd walk to main lifts and new gen ski school meeting point, but there are lockers at the main bubble which you can store kit in.

Oh and Ski New Gen absolutely rock...
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy