Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Just bought a 07/08 Skunk Ape...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
...and needed to express this to the world because I am very worked up about this ill-advised rinsing of my credit card and the amazing riding hours I intend to put in on this fantastic plank! 162 is a bit shorter than my current board (167), but there's a real trade-off even for the bigger rider, so I think 162 will do me proud. I've just had a very fulfilling week on a 151 (despite some people's predictions of woe).

That's it... I'm so excited I just had to share this NehNeh
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You'll never lose sight of it in the racks will you Shocked

congrats on the purchase though !
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
My EYES, they bleed Shocked
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Masque,

Laughing Laughing
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
killer graphics
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Heh, thanks all, especially Masque (I think?) NehNeh

For some reason, Skunk Apes - even compared to other Lib Tech boards - are almost impossible to get hold of in the UK, so I'm feeling super-happy, even if it does mean I'll have to do without something else to pay for it. Of course, I'll now have to torture myself for many moons staring at the damn thing until I get to ride it next winter... so the joke's on me! Sad
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Shallimus, doesn't have a samurai on it though NehNeh Nice board.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Shallimus, it's a monster. Did it come with new iridium goggles or will those be extra? wink

Me and Miss S are catching the train to Bourg for the weekend -- I've got room in the board bag if you want me to check it rides okay...
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
snojito wrote:
Shallimus, it's a monster. Did it come with new iridium goggles or will those be extra? wink

Me and Miss S are catching the train to Bourg for the weekend -- I've got room in the board bag if you want me to check it rides okay...

You lucky devils! Well, couldn't happen to nicer people - I hope you have a great time. As for a test ride, well, it's kind of you, but I wouldn't want to burden you with a XXL rider's board - it would just cramp your style Wink

According to EU regulations, Goggles are mandatory with this product. However, I hear the 09/10 Skunk Ape currently in R&D includes some new tech they're calling InnerVision, so you can 'feel' the mountain ahead of you so you can ride with your eyes shut to protect your retina from the pure awesomeness of the graphics.

Honest.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Shallimus wrote:

I hope you have a great time

Thanks mate - looks like we've got a good weekend for it. snowHead More by luck than judgement but hey.

For those who don't know, Shallimus is a bit of a legend. We met up for a drink one evening in VT, where we were drinking with a couple of other sHs who were in town, and one chap's beer hand stopped working with wet, messy and loud consequences. As the boozer in question looked on with complete indifference at the broken glass all over the floor, Adam, despite the fact that he'd been on a coach in the snow for about twelve hours longer than planned, had nothing to do with the breakage, and didn't even know the bloke, proceeded to fetch dustpan and brush and conscientiously and heroically sort it all out.

Good work fella.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Was indeed a pleasure to meet you and Ms. S, as well as the very affable johnnyboy.

It's kind of you to tell the story of the broken glass, and particularly kind of you to omit the bit 30 mins later when I spilled half a pint into jb's lap! Definitely ended up having a great week over there.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy