Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

TDHSR 19Mar08 hit tree, cracked rib, fell in creek. FKNA w/videos

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Yep. Second run of the day I hit a tree and cracked rip. Didn't matter it was dumping here. Still is. Here is the vid. Crash at end obviously.

We were hitting a stash in La Soleil and went over this snow bridge and it collasped. Luckily I didn't get wet. There are a dozen more videos at my website www.tremblant-insider.com

Just click on the ski report widget on the right hand side of the home page marked "TREMBLANT SKI REPORT"
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Woopsies
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
JB007, ooouchhhh. Hope you are ok - cracked ribs hurt don't they? Shame as it looks fantastic - strap 'em up you'll be fine - a "kidney" belt works as a protector. You cannot miss conditions like that - just grill your bacon first Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hahahahaha "WoooooOoooooo"
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
It's just before midnight here. I had to quickly shovel 4' of snow off of the roof out of my apt kitchen window. I heard the roof making funny noises. We have so much snow.

Tomorrow I will have a special treat for you all. I will be skiing the new trails for next season. Yes that is correct. They are cut actually, it's just that the entrances and exits are not so people stay out. But it is still snowing so darn hard right now it isn't even funny. WOW.

Tremblant is extending the season and you will be able to do it very cheaply. You can buy a spring pass that goes from next week till the end for $109CAD Very Happy

THINK SNOW Cool
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
i would come if i could get to Canada Sad
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
JB007, sorry about the cracked rib but the vid is very funny. I love the shot of your red boots.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
How long is Tremblant extending its season till??
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
ouch!! If you don't mind some feedback, IMHO, that video is miles better than others you've posted recently, I think because your carrying more speed and not "looking around" at the top of the run. Also the sequence following the boarder works really well.

Regards,

Greg
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
It looks like Intrawest is going to extend our season until the end of April. No brainer with all this snow. My car is completely covered again this morning. WOW!

Well it is easier to carry more speed in these trees with all of this snow. I would say the fall is softer, but you have to avoid the trees for it not to hurt so much. Laughing

I love my Red boots flying up in the air too. I have to admit that is pretty funny my feet flying up in the air like that. Laughing
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
The snow just looks fantastic! snowHead

Oh and sorry about your rib... Toofy Grin
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
JB007, nice video... the boarder looked good swishing through the powder. How are the ribs now?
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
JB007, nice !
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
JB007, "Tomorrow I will have a special treat for you all. I will be skiing the new trails for next season. Yes that is correct. They are cut actually, it's just that the entrances and exits are not so people stay out. But it is still snowing so darn hard right now it isn't even funny. WOW. "

sorry to hear about the ribs, but am sure the snow will make up for it

what new trails, where, when, ???????

we are back out to tremblant next year with the whole family and will lokk forward to some new terrian snowHead
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
JB007, Neilski, having seen the North American slopes on Google Earth, do they simply just mow down a load of trees to pop in a new piste?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy