Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

2 (or 3 or 4 even) people wanted - Humber Valley, Newfoundland 4/4-11/4

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have just been offered a 3 bedroom chalet in the Humber Valley Resort for a bargain price . . . and the snow there right now is awesome. I've skied here many times in the last few years and whilst not the biggest mountian in the world theres plenty of challenging terrain.

Basically the chalet will sleep 6 (although cant always be sure to get any twin rooms, its sometimes 3 double rooms), so we can either take 2 single people or 2 couples or 1 couple and 1 single person . . .

Its a 5 hr flight from gatwick, 15min tranfer on arrival.

Let me know if you'd like to join us!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just thought i should update with costs . . .

Flights are £175 return (not bad to Canada!)

Lift passes are £126 (6days, then you can just get a half day pass on the last day)

Car Hire £330 (divided by however many people go although there are free buses too and from the mountain which is just 5 mins away so this isn't really necessary)

Chalet - waiting for exact price to be confirmed but its looking to be about £800 (again divided by however many people go)

This is a fantasitc resort, the chalets a truly 5* and the skiing is awesome. Plus no sign of spring conditions at all! Just lost of lovely fresh fresh snow . . . I'm desperate to go back (was last out there late jan/early feb) but really need to spread the cost of the chalet a bit . . .
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy