Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Nordica Dobermann SL-R 155cm - and a fashion question

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Well her ladyship's somewhat loved P60s slalom skis were on the brink of demise as are her much beloved Lange boots so we wandered into Luca's for replacements. As at Xmas he didn't have any race stock slalom Volkls (which she really wanted) nor did he have low volume Lange race boots.

Double disappointment.

But for fun she tried on some other boots. Oddly enough she really liked the Dobermann 130s. Worse, Luca had a pair of Dobermann SL-R skis in 155cm. Given that her ladyship liked my 165cm SL-Rs, we decided that it was probably worth buying them.

Luca promised to check in with Lange and Nordica on her boot sizes.

So. My wife and I will now be mostly skiing on the same skis and same boots.

How sad is that?

Is it sad that we ski on the same kit?

More importantly - Given that we are tolerably competent skiers and very competent party animals how likely is it that we can get Nordica to give us at least one pair of GS-R skis ideally in a 181cm? A little sponsorship goes a long way...

(P.S. Review: she likes them, I like them...awesome skis, awesome boots)
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
David, I just pray that you also have matching one piece ski suits. Laughing
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You need to get matching jackets first
http://www.nordicaapparel.com/
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I agree with DB and Mosha Marc, in the sense that you absolutely need to get something matching in addition to the skis an boots. Where you start from - even a bonnet - is irrelevant. You MUST turn into those young lovely couples who sport totally identical gear and equipment. It's just soooo sweet.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
DB wrote:
You need to get matching jackets first
http://www.nordicaapparel.com/

I think the Kahuna jacket (in plaid) would you suit you both and be suitably subtle Wink
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
PhillipStanton,

Very nice, I trust Mr Murdoch will have something emblazed on the back of each Jacket in the event that should they become separated by more than 15cm people will be be able to bring them together again with an emotional reunion.

Something along the lines of ....

1) "His" & "Hers"
2) "Lord" & "Lady"
3) "Cook" & "Bottlewasher"
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
"Sad" & "Sadder"
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
"I'm in charge" & "I know she is"?
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
"I'm with this idiot Arrow "

don't do it... really! It's just the saddest thing on this earth and you be silently derided and pitied in equal measure by all...
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
"Nor" & "dica"
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Just an update on the fashion front.

Lord and Lady Murdoch will mostly be skiing this year in matching Volkl Mantras/Marker Barons.

Ski boots have fallen by the wayside with himself in last year's (gasp! shock! horror!) white (gasp! shock! horror!) Sallies and herself will be acquiring some (gasp! shock! horror!) powder (gasp! shock! horror!) blue Langes.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy