Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The Easter School Holiday Excitement Thread (+WARNING)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
LoopyLou, depends on how good a skier she is. Someone who has never skied before will do much more standing round than an advanced skier.

Go for layers....that way she can add or subtract depending on how hot she feels.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Elizabeth B, yes that's what I usually do and, to be fair, she usually has to remove some albeit in higher temperatures. She is not a beginner so hopefully the instructor will keep them moving! However I think I'll buy one of those neck warmer things for her just to stop any cold air getting in.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
allyK, Thanks after a few more tripe to milton keynes he is skiing even better, and he has told me this morning that I am allowed to get excited now as its only 2 more sleeps until we go skiing...... i'll post his next utube video when we return from sainte foy.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm with Nick L on the getting excited about the 'alternative Easter. Super excited as The flying bogee and I are going house hunting for all of next season - it's getting real now snowHead
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
One. More. Sleep.

That is all.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
any others snowheads in Wengen next week ?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Annie wrote:
I'm with Nick L on the getting excited about the 'alternative Easter. Super excited as The flying bogee and I are going house hunting for all of next season - it's getting real now snowHead

Now that's some serious practice for the next MSB race Shocked Good luck with the season.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Dear Mr Snow God

I am going to La Rosiere on Sunday and have been watching with anticipation the intended dumpings for that area. Look, I don't want to appear ungrateful, but can you go steady on the snowfall. In fact would you mind awfully dropping a fair bit less througout the week.

I was really chuffed with the mega dump timed for just before we arrive, but to keep dropping the stuff all week and then another Mega Dump on Thursday is pushing it a bit. As a fellow God, I also get many whinging requests, but go on, do a mate a favour.

Thanks very much

The Lardy Love God
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Cheers FenlandSkier, Not that he doesn't appreciate his snowHead hat, but I think the small green one has his eye on a cowbell next time round - what 10 year old wouldn't!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Frosty the Snowman wrote:
Dear Mr Snow God

I am going to La Rosiere on Sunday and have been watching with anticipation the intended dumpings for that area. Look, I don't want to appear ungrateful, but can you go steady on the snowfall. In fact would you mind awfully dropping a fair bit less througout the week.

I was really chuffed with the mega dump timed for just before we arrive, but to keep dropping the stuff all week and then another Mega Dump on Thursday is pushing it a bit. As a fellow God, I also get many whinging requests, but go on, do a mate a favour.

Thanks very much

The Lardy Love God

Dear Mr Snow God,

Please keep topping up the snow levels during next week, so I can enjoy a bumper powder week from the 29th March

Thanks,

Greg
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Just seen the kids from school off on their Easter trip to Saalbach. I will be jetting down to join in on Sunday. (I didn't fancy 30 hours on a coach!) Looks very snowy!

snowHead
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hey! There seems to be a whole load of snowheads out there in the Tarentaise area this coming week.
(We can ignore the Toffs in the 3Valleys).
Le Plagne, Les Arcs, La Rosiere, Val d'Isere, Tignes: you can get to them all from any of the others in an hour.
It would be good to meet up with some of you.
I'm in La Plagne, arrving Monday afternoon. I have Frosty and his crowd pencilled in for one day.
I come armed with chocolate and rum, and fall over a lot. snowHead
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Frosty the Snowman, I'm with kitenski, for the top ups to continue ALLLLLLLLL week so there's lots of lovely stuff from the 29th onwards Little Angel

Everyone heading out this weekend have a fab time and be careful and aware - look out for others too, lot's of fresh stuff can bring problems, there's been lots of reports of them blasting in the mountains tonight to make it safer for your arrival. Have a great time Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy