Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

kaprun / zell am see 15-22 march

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi all

im off to kaprun this week, fly out on saturday. all the rest or my group are complete beginners and i was wondering if anyone else will be there that week that i could tag a long with for a few runs and, weather permitting, get some off piste in as well

nick
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
frostie1861, Ski club rep there all week . meet in "The gin House" 6-7 every night. 1 day skiing with him if your not a member. I'll be in the Irish bar on Sat at 6 watching Wales/France (I'll be the tall one in the red shirt) if you fancy calling in.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
frostie1861, just read your post again and see you are staying in Kaprun. I'm in Zell and so is the ski club rep. but its only a bus ride away.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
byron - thanks for the info about the rep and the gin house. we dont get to kaprun till quite late on the saturday, about 10 i think so unfortunately i wont be able get to the irish bar in time the match, if we did id be the short one shouting 'allez les bleus!' Happy but i would be good to try and arrange something

i'll get to the gin house on either the sunday or monday and try and track down the rep and get something sorted out so im not a billy no mates on the piste all week!

thanks
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just got back from Zell am See can recommend a dayout with the rep especially a day trip to Saalbach great resort only 20 mins away by bus if you plan on going there before you use your europasport region pass upgrade to super salzburg for 6 euros for the week rather than 38.50 for ione day in saalbach
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy