Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Race training in Les Arcs

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Following the interest shown by those that have contacted me and any others that might be interested in race training. We are now going to run a race camp in Les Arcs from the 30 March - 5 April 2008. This will be open to anyone of at least 'White Gold' Flesche (GS) / Chamois (Sl) standard'. There will be two groups, one for under 15 years and one for adults. If you are interested in joining us, PM me for further details.

This is a trail event for this season to see how things can be developed in the future. We must cover the costs but do not intend to make any profit from this activitiy. Accounts will be available for all those that take part to look at afterwards if they are interested in seeing how the money was spent!!

If you fancy giving it a try then please do get in touch, places are limited so hurry!!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy