Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wife and daughter face off with theiving scumbag!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
richmond, I would have one of the Smith umbrellas or a Brigg.

Though at the moment I have a £2.50 umbrella from Wilkinsons. Embarassed
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
BGA wrote:
Are you on the left or right David Goldsmith?

I'm the one sensibly holding the brollies. The other man is a fish flasher who should take his crack underwater, in the cause of public decency.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Latchigo, astonishingly, I've had mine for about 15 years and haven't lost it yet.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
What is it about ski poles. You can steal my skis, my identity, my wife, my car if you like... but don't you dare touch my poles... or even look at them, not even a glance. In fact, now my gander is up, don't even think about them or mutter something about them under your breath. You're just making me flip now. Come on if you think you're hard enough.

rungsp, I think your good lady handled it perfectly.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
These little beauties are the best darn brollies out there... www.euroschirm.com - not cheap but they can take a real punishing and v light. Oh yeah, don't look at my brolly either, right!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Bode Swiller, love the trekking pole brolly. Pretty close to a ski pole brolly.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
In the Sella Ronda area of Italy, there last half term, I was suprised to see the abundance of ski locks integrated into the ski racks even one that resembled the Tardis with twenty or so dors round the outside, 50Cents is a fair price for peace of mind where £500 skis are concerned. I have used a £12 ski lock for several years now and I feel for the extra minute or so of faffing I can munch my way through lunch happy my kit is safe.

Granted if the theiving B*****ds want it they will take it but it all comes down to making their lives harder,
"shall I take these nice shiny locked skis or the ones next to them that are not locked?"
Harsh attitude I know but sorry I operate the same philosopy with my Vehicles alarm and visible wheel clamp when left on the driveway - take nextdoors car wink
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Think i'll definately need a ski lock for when I go to busc... Bit off-topic but where to get one? How much should they be? etc...
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Can we get back onto the subject of um-bar-ellas please?

The question posed by the OP if I recall correctly (most unlikely) was as follows;

If, when out skiing in Verbier in the pouring rain, an oik should have the godd-damn audacity to seek shelter under ones Villerroy-unt-Bosh brolly should one:

a. Punch his 'kin lights out, no messin, it's the only language they understand, then string 'em up.
b. Offer to program their on-piste sat-chav to New Oxford Strasse W1 where thay will be able to peruse a vast selection of bespoke brollies-to-the-gentry starting at an oik-friendly 1029€
c. nick someones ski-pole from outside Ruinettes and stick it where the son don't shine
d. all of the above.

dang... this should have been a pole (no pun intended)
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Timmaah, You can get them from any ski shop - generally about £10-£15.

Or you could use a coil type bicycle lock (that is what I do), for about half the price, from most cycle shops or DIY shops.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I thought ski poles were flasks? Lagavulin in one, Ardbeg in the other.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy