Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New Year Flights

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am planning my New Year Trip to the Alps and was considering driving down.

I live about 1/2 hour away from Manchester airport, 1 hour from both Leeds & Liverpool. I have however just booked return flights from Gatwick to Grenoble (Gatwick 4 hours ). The reason I have booked these flights is the price £107.50 each return with BA. This is the full inclusive price of taxes etc and with BA ski carriage is also included.

I did not see the point of driving down to the Alps when you factor in the fuel costs, road/tunnel tolls, stopovers etc. I also cannot see the low cost operators coming anywhere near this price for new year when they do release there prices.

Dep Gatwick 27/12/08 08:45
Ret Grenoble 03/01/09 12:05

So good times as well. wink
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
thats a good price pal wink
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy