Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lift Pass refunds - Portes de Soliel

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anybody know whether it is possible to get a refund on an unused lift pass in Morzine? My brother was meant to travel with us to Morzine tomorrow - but has had to cancel due to work Sad

He had pre-booked his lift pass & paid for it on-line.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I would imagine (and this is a guess) that if you return it to the lift pass office before it becomes valid then you would get a refund.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Most lift passes are only refundable if you cannot ski for medical reasons (or the resort is closed), but that applies when you have started using it.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Helly, Probably too late now - next time book through your tour operator/chalet company as they can get refunds up until day they start.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Helly, you should be able to get a refund as long as it is unused. Just take it back to the main ticket office (not the booths at the bottom of the lift but the main office in town - not sure where that is in Morzine).

Added - this is true in Chatel so I assume that it applies to Morzine. However, you never know...
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Can you not just stand close to the kiosk and tout your pass for a discount? Surely you are not breaking the law if there is no name or photo on the pass. Your friend had bought it for his new "best friend", didn't he!!!!! wink
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks will try some of those suggestions.
Roy Hockley, Yours may be a good way to make new friends Very Happy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Roy Hockley, Presents an interesting case for the punter who loses that pass - then tries to get a replacement based on his own identification.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
achilles, For a six day pass you do not have to present any form of ID. I have had my skipass bought for me by Mrs RH. Think about it when you go to the kiosk you ask for 2 x 6 day all area passes. Hand over cash or credit card and that is it! I have never lost my pass, has it happenned to many other snowHead 's
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Roy Hockley, I've known it happen - though not come to think of it now that passes are kept in the jacket pocket and never come out. Mind you - not fun if you lose jacket, and hence your pass.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy