Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

I love skis.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Seriously.

Photo to follow next week.

Powder Tele: Prophet 130s (186cm 152mm-130mm-142mm) with Bombers
Everyday Tele: Faction 13s (191cm 142mm-112mm-132mm) with BD 02s
Touring Tele: Volkl V-Pros (190cm ???-84mm?-???) with R8s

Powder Alpine: Atomic Pow Plus (180cm ???-115mm?-???) with Marker Comp
Everyday Alpine:Faction 13s (191cm 142mm-115mm-135mm) with Looks

Almost as rounded as Arnos???
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
parlor, did you get rid of your sexy wizard explosivs????

i am probably going to replace the Lotuses - a bit of a swiss cheese job makes putting new bindings on them a difficult task. the question then is whether to replace like for like or go for a different pow specific ski. i like conundrums such as this Cool
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
My, that's some girth.

I <heart> my arrived today, just unwrapped, shiny new Prophet 90s Very Happy I have no idea how you manage to ski the 130s without spending your entire day alternating between giggling and insane maniacal laughter though, those things are frikkin nuts, you can see them from space.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Arno, they're on the wall, I pretty much killed them in the end.t Mrs P is trying to get me to reduce the overall collection so I might give them to a bar to mount on a wall so I can always love them...

Cunners, makes up for my lack of <<fill>>
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy