Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Berghaus ski pants?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I know that there has been a few threads recently about ski pants, so here's another one.
Has anyone got any views on the Berghaus Scape ski pants on http://www.mandmdirect.com/ProductDetail.asp?ProductCatalogue=BE317&QSI=f58981a4-5d16-4e67-815c-372f8b9f1517&SH=A=Mens[/url]. not come across these before and can't find any info on them.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thought i might have got some response on this Confused
I bought them anyway, they turned up yesterday, fit perfectly and much to my relief they are a pale grey, not white. They are however very thin. the top of them is m/fleece lined to about halway down the thigh, but from there down just seems to be a lined shell. Being a bit of an old git, I'm used to the thick padded sallopettes, anyone ski in shell bottoms and are they generally warm enough on there own?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I was under the impression that berghaus tend to do more mountaineering gear - so maybe less sturdily built than skiing gear>
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've never had a problem with Berhaus gear and I've had a couple of their jackets, though I use Columbia shell trousers myself only time I ever felt cold in them was when it was -20C and I was just standing arround
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy