Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mount Waterman ski resort reopens after 5 years

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
After 5 years on hold, Mount Waterman ski resort in California reopened last weekend. Only about an hour’s drive from Los Angeles, the resort has some 100 runs and three chair lifts. And, at the moment, the base layer of snow is nearly 2m deep. On the resort’s website it says: “We will be open for business Saturdays and Sundays 8:30 to 4:30. When we can find ski patrol that can work during the week, we will open during the week.”...Source: http://travel.latimes.com/articles/la-tr-waterman24feb24
For more info: http://www.skiwaterman.com/
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
100 runs and three lifts? Puzzled
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Every little trail, cut through,path, link has a trail name. Anyone who has skied these areas close to LA will realise the vertical is seriously limited.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
stanton, I've been to Mt Baldy (albeit in the summer, many years ago, before I could ski) which I think is the closest resort to LA. It has 4 lifts and claims 28 trails: a bit more realistic than 3:100!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
can't see a lift map on that website for Mt Waterman!!!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
http://www.skiwaterman.com/images/trailmap-large.jpg

1000ft of vertical and some creative accounting on the trail front! Laughing
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I'm thinking the heli-pad's location at the top of the main lift up says it all... Sad
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy